Chapter 1

Yuqi pov

I woke up in the morning... It's gonna be a great day... It's my first day here in Korea... And I'm gonna go to school... It's really hard to left my family at Beijing,China... But I promise I'm gonna study hard... I get up from my bed and go straight to my bathroom... I really excited to go to school... I didn't know what to wear... So I just pick black shorts, my pink hoodie,and a pair of black shoes... After 15 minutes, I go Infront of my mirror and fix my hair and smile... I think this outfit looks good... Then I grab my backpack and go to kitchen... Then I saw my housemate,Minnie...

Minnie pov

I saw Yuqi is ready to go to school... I smile at her and say good morning... Here Yuqi, I already made you a breakfast... She say thank you to me... I really happy, finally Yuqi here Infront of me... I really happy she's gonna study at here in Korea...

Author pov

After 5 minutes, Yuqi and Minnie go to school...

Yuqi pov

I really excited to go to school and make friends... Thank God me and Minnie was at same class... If not, I think I'm gonna be so lonely and boring... But here we are at Minnie's car on the way to Bergen High School..Then we arrive at school... Everyone looks at us... I'm not really surprised because I know the reason... Minnie is really popular at this school because she is the daughter of a successful bussines man in Thailand and also Korea... Her father also the owner of this school.... I really lucky because I get such a kind,pretty,smart and popular friend like Minnie... Then Minnie smile at me and hold my hand.... I smile back at her... Then I hear some random students talking about me and Minnie...
Student 1: Who is she beside Minnie?
Student 2: You don't know who is she??
Student 3: That is Minnie's friend... I hear that she is new member of (G) Idle...
Student 1: Is that so? No wonder she is with Minnie... She must be the new smart student from Beijing right?
Student 2: Yes she is, I heard that she really smart and have a really high IQ... She is number 3 of top students in China...
Student 3:She is also pretty and cute... I really fell in love with her shiny eyes...

Yuqi pov

I just smiling at them... I'm really glad that I really welcomed by these students... But I was a bit confused... Who is (G) Idle group?? Is it true that I'm the new member of this group? If that what it is, then why I didn't know about it?? So... I asked Minnie... Minnie? Minnie looks at me... Why? She said... Uhmm.. Can I ask you something? What is it?? Minnie replied.. Who is (G) Idle? Minnie smiles and said that is my group... In that group,they are my friends... There is Miyeon,Soojin,Soyeon and Shuhua... Then I nodded my head and say Is that so? Minnie nodded and smile at me then she said and now Yuqi you are new member of this group... Really??! I replied... Yes it is... Minnie replied with a smile... Then Minnie said... Come on, let's go Yuqi.. I introduce them to you while holding my wrist... I just followed her...

Author pov

Hi guys... Thank you so much for reading my story... I hoped you liked
it... There's more coming