Rules, Disclaimers, and Other Natural Disasters!

Hey y'all! This is SisiSaurus, or just Sisi, and today I bring you.... *insert trumpet music* my new oneshot book!  Before we get into the fun stuff, let me just set some ground rules that you should read before requesting anything.

-This is not a cute, light, romantic, fluffy oneshot book, nor will it have any smut. This is a YANDERE FANFICTION.

-That being said, please CLICK OFF if you are uncomfortable with deep, gore-filled, intense, and violent scenes.

-Requests are NOT open at the moment. I repeat, requests are CLOSED for now.

-Keep in mind that even if you request something, that DOESN'T MEAN YOUR REQUEST WILL BE TAKEN. I may not know the character, not know how to write for the character, or dislike the idea of the request in general. Remember, I do this for fun, and I'm not going to write something I don't feel like I will enjoy writing just to please you people.

-NO ANIME REQUESTS. I DO NOT WATCH ANIME, PLAY ANIME GAMES, READ MANGA, OR ANY OF THAT STUFF. IF YOU REQUEST ANIME OR ANYTHING ANIME-RELATED, I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR SORRY ASS INTO THE SUN. Do your ass a favor. Don't request anime. Thank you.

-Speaking of ass, there will be swearing in my stories!

-I currently am not on any specific schedule and this story, much like my other stories, is prone to... hiatus-es(?). If I do end up going on hiatus, remember that I WILL come back at some point and it's for the best! I do have a life outside of Quotev.

Current chapters:
-Celebrity

Here are the fandoms and things that I can do:

Riverdale- Jughead (check out my Jughead story! It's shit, but like-) and not much else-

Stranger Things- Steve, Mike, Jonathan

Life is Strange- Nathan, Warren

Beyond: Two Souls-- Aiden (IN PROGRESS!)

OCs! I will do tons of these!
MUSICALS! Such as...

Heathers- J.D., Kurt/Ram (please note that if I do Kurt and Ram that it won't be as deep as other ones, it will be a lot more funny and silly.)

Hamilton- King George

Newsies- Jack Kelly, Davey (honestly I would love to write for Jack or Davey so like if I don't do one of them before requests are open then please request Davey or Jack when requests are open)

With all of that being said, let's get into the oneshots!