Warren (Life is Strange)

;;I actually had a draft saved for most of this one so that's why it took such a short amount of time haha

;;this one was kinda bad (and not as long) ngl but I still hope you enjoy :)

;;also if you can spot the Scott Pilgrim reference plz marry me

...

September 15th, 2013, 4:57pm

The Blackwell Academy campus was, needless to say, beautiful. So serene. Squirrels scurried by as you sat on a bench. Autumn leaves fell from the trees towering above you. You were happy. Closing your eyes as you took in the noises of chirping birds, you-

"Look out!" An all-too-familiar voice called out from behind you.

PLUNK!

You groaned as something hit you on the back of the head, turning around as you put your hand on your head to rub where it began to hurt. Once you turned around, ready to yell at whoever hit you with that damn football, you only saw Warren Graham, a good friend of yours. He picked up the football, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. It couldn't be Warren that threw that ball at you... could it?

"I'm so sorry, (Name)." Warren looked down shamefully. "I'm trying to teach myself how to play football. Needless to say, my aim isn't too good yet." He looked back up at you, smiling softly and awkwardly. You were very surprised, since Warren was definitely not the athletic type.

"No worries!" You assured him. "Everyone starts somewhere!"

"Thanks, (Name)." He said quietly. After a second or two, he lit up. "Hey! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the drive-in with me? Like... a date? Planet of the Apes movie marathon!" He grinned widely.

"Of course, Warren! I'd love to go to the drive-in with you!" You exclaimed, clearly very excited. Yet, you ignored the part where Warren said that it was a "date."

"For reals? I thought I'd have to ask Max! I didn't think you were cool enough to go with me in all my magnificence, but now we can go ape!" He said enthusiastically. You shrugged, grinning nearly as wide as he was.

"I dunno, man. Me neither, to be completely honest." You raised your arms in defense.

"So.." Warren clicked his tongue a few times, "would you like to practice football with me? I'll be a pro in no time! You always said how hot you found athletic guys to be..." he looked down at his Converse sneakers.

"Ah, gee," you started, "I totally would, but I don't want to be hit directly in the face this time!"

Warren took a deep breath, sighing out slowly.

"Oh..." he said sadly. "I understand. I'll need to practice my aim. See ya." He turned around, readying to throw the ball at a tree, before you stopped him from doing so.

"Hey. I was kidding. Of course I'll practice with you. I played some football back in my day, with my brothers." You backed up, holding your hands out for him to throw the football for you to catch.

"Really? That's awesome!" He exclaimed, his face lighting up. He prepared to throw the football. "Here goes nothing..." he said under his breath.

PLUNK!

He still had a lot to learn.

...

September 19th, 2013, 5:12pm

Fall was definitely your favorite time of year. With all of your favorite fall colors scattered all over the place, you were truly happy and at peace.