9.

luke paced around in his room, taking fistful of his hair and pulling it out of anger.

he clenched his fist and walked over to the wall next to his desk and punched it as hard as he could, "fuck!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

he shook his hand to ease the pain.

"why?" he muttered "why do i have to mess things up all the fucking time?!" he pushed all of the things on his desk to the ground and he dropped to his knees putting his hands on his face.

"im so sorry fey" he whispered and sobbed.

"luke?" fey's mum asked through the phone. he could hear slight whimpering and sniffling.

"oh hey, miss winters"

"i have bad news" she whispered so softly he could barely hear her.

"what is it?" he asked worriedly.

"it's um-" she sniffled, "it's about fey"

luke widened his eyes, "what happened? is she hurt?"

"she- she committed-" she sobbed, "she committed suicide, luke"

luke felt his heart break when he heard her. no, no, she wouldn't do that. she was too strong. no, this can't be true.

he gulped, "i-i gotta go, miss winters" he used all of his will power not to cry and he hanged up.

he growled and punched the couch.

"luke, what's wrong?" calum asked

instead of answering he stood up from the couch and stormed to his house.

..

he read all of hers and his texts. "you were such a cunt to her, luke" he whispered and wiped away a tear

-----------

if you're confused, the previous chapters are what's happening now, luke was reading the texts from chapter 1-8. at the beginning was luke having a breakdown after reading the texts.