9 - Nine

I unlocked the front door of my house as my hands were shaking. Jaehyun was a little bit behind me as I did so. 

"You don't have to come with me." I said as I opened the door. 

"It's fine. I don't have much to do anyway. I'm usually gaming on saturdays." he said shrugging and scrolling on his phone. I just rolled my eyes and walked inside.

It was quiet and the atmosphere felt different. It felt lighter. I went to my moms room and looked inside. No one. I went to the maids small room and she wasn't there either. I checked in the office my step dad is usually in and he wasn't there. I walked to the kitchen and saw there was a note on the fridge.

"Don't bother to call, or text me or your dad. We are on a business trip. We told the maid to go on a break so you're on your own. Move out if you want. We'll be back soon if you care." 

"*scoff* wow, she had the courage to tell me that and leave me." I just rolled my eyes and crumpled the paper up and threw it away. "I'm fine by myself." 

"Hey, you all good?" Jaehyun said walking into the kitchen scratching his head.

"Yeah. You can leave now." I said walking away towards the living room. 

"That's it? You're mom is not going to do anything?" He said looking around. 

"I'm fine. And no. Leave. Now. Now!" I said pushing him out. I locked the door and fell on the couch. 

"*sigh* home by myself." I said a started watching kdrama.

COUPLE DAYS LATER

I woke up and got ready for school. I chose a basic outfit since the weather is going to be a bit windy, I wore a pair of jeans, with vans and a sweater. I put my hair down and curled it a bit and grabbed my bag. 

"Oh my gosh it's already 7:45! I have to go soon." I looked at the kitchen and saw there was no fruit to eat and nothing was in the fridge. "Guess I'm starving. Eh, I'm fat anyway." 

I opened the door and ran out quickly locking the door. I started walking since I live close to school anyway. I started listening to some music with my airpods and when I got there I saw a sweaty Jaehyun dash right in front of me.

"Wow didn't even blink." he said and laughed running into the school.

I checked the time and there was 8 minutes till school started. I quickly went to the lunch room to get a granola bar. 

"That will be $1 please Ms. Lee." said the lunch lady. I searched for my wallet in my bag and realized that I forgot it. 

"Dang. I can't even pay for a dollar?" I whispered. 

"Ma'am, I forgot my wallet, is it ok if-"

"I'll get a banana milk too please. Here's my card." someone said as they walked in front of me. I looked up to see the one and only Jung Jaehyun. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the granola bar from the lunch lady and walked away. If I'm correct, I could feel a bunch of eyes on me burning my back. 

FEW HOURS LATER

I walked into my 4th class and sat in my usual spot. Back corner by the window. I was just staring and looking at how it was actually beautiful outside. I smiled a little... until I heard something that made my face turn upside down.

"What was Y/n doing with my oppa?!" yes, yes it is Yunha. "I warned her once. Now this time..." I heard her voice come near me. "I just might beat her up." 

Yunha grabbed my wrist and held it tight. She pulled me up and pushed me at the wall. All her friends were rooting for her and telling me that I'm a hoe. 

"I already told you not to mess with me. Then you go and hang out with him? Sleep at his house?" She held onto my neck and pushed even more force when your voice got louder. "You think you can take him away from me? I'm the love of his life. You can't! Get! In! The! WAY!" she said as she punched me. 

I fell to the ground as my vision went blurry. I looked at the floor and there were some red marks. I touched my nose and there was blood along with a wound that got reopened from Yunha. I felt my heart beat faster and my head hurt more. I started coughing and coughing and eventually my eyes closed.

"Hey... hey! Yunha what the heck! Why would you do that?! Why did you guys just watch?! Yunha you could have killed her!" I heard a distant voice... I assume that's Jaehyun. "Y/n...? You're going to be ok." 

~~~

Dang ok Yunha a little aggressive am I right? Ok so Hope this was good more coming soon!

-Author