shawn mendes: not feeling well

y/n pov
It was late at night and we were going to be on the tour bus for for awhile. We wouldn't arrive to his next venue for another 12 hours. Probably at like 10am. This means we have another 12 hours on the bus. I started to feel off and uneasy. Since I'm always cold I asked Shawn for a sweatshirt. He gave me a black one from his illuminate world tour and took a pink one for himself. I was wearing my favorite grey sweatpants because they are so comfortable. About 40 minutes later I ask if we can stop at a bathroom. The crews rule was if you tell us why then yes. This is what they do because Shawn was always asking to stop. I didn't answer the question. Instead I said please. They wouldn't consider stopping until I answered. I was so embarrassed that I decided to whisper in Shawn's ear "I just got my period." He then said "guys were stopping, trust me." The closest rest stop was 3 hours away. I was worried but Shawn comforted me. He reassured me that it was gonna be alright. When we finally got to stop at 3am, the crew loaded off the bus and Shawn stayed behind with me for a couple of minutes. He searched the bus and found a tampon for me. I looked at him worried because I struggled with tampons and would rather just use a pad. He was like don't worry you'll get it. You've got all the time you need. As we walk off the bus the parking lot is empty. We are the only ones there. There is no other traffic at this time. It was pitch black except for the few working lights in the parking lot. We quickly caught up to the others because they were waiting for us. It was a long walk to the building. After 15 minutes we got there only to realize it was closed for construction issues. I started to cry. Shawn held me closer to him and comforted me. The crew was sad and didn't know what was going on with me. It turns out past the building a bit further was one port a potty. We all headed towards there. As one of they guys went up to it Shawn yelled "wait, y/n really needs to go first." They didn't care so then Shawn was defensive and yelled "She got her period and that's why we had to stop. y/n was too embarrassed to tell all of you that and I don't blame her." Even though I was mad I appreciated what Shawn had done for me. I went in the port a potty crying. After several minutes Shawn knocked and came in because he could tell something wasn't right. I was upset and he was able to make me feel a bit better. We all went back to the tour bus to get to the venue. When on the bus everyone apologized to me about earlier. They felt so bad that I was embarrassed . They all hugged me and I told them that it's okay. We finally arrive 7 hours later and I run straight for the bathroom. This time no one stopped me. As everyone got settled into the place we had some down time. The hours flew by and it was almost time for Shawn to go on stage. Before hand he had me go to the bathroom so I wouldn't miss part of the concert or bleed through. During the concert I was with Charlie Puth and Andy Grammer. Shawn sang some songs live that mean so much to me and what he said made me cry. "I just wanna say that these lasts few songs are for someone here tonight. She is very special and I feel amazing when I'm around her. I love you baby!" That made me so emotional but I'm glad that he cares so much about me. Then he continued to play a medley of A little too much, Hold on, and In my blood all on the piano. That made the night really special.

Shawn pov
We had a ways to go to get to the venue. y/n was cold so I gave her a sweatshirt and grabbed one for myself. y/n asked if we could stop at a bathroom. The crew did to her what they do to me which is tell them why we need to stop. All she said was please. Then she whispered in my ear "I just got my period." I felt so bad for her so I said "guys were stopping, trust me." The closest rest stop was a few hours away. At 3am we finally stopped. After 15 minutes of walking we saw that the building was closed. We headed towards a single port a potty. As the crew approached I insisted they let y/n go first. They weren't listening so I blurted out "She got her period and that's why we had to stop. y/n was too embarrassed to tell all of you that and I don't blame her." In the moment I felt so bad that I said that because it was embarrassing for y/n. After we were done and walking back to the tour bus I apologized to her. She said that it's okay and she understands why I did what I did. Later on the next night it was time for me to go on stage. I left y/n with Charlie and Andy. I knew they would take good care of her. I informed them that she was on her period so that they could help her if she wasn't okay. During the concert I kept staring over to where y/n was standing I could tell she was enjoying it and was having a good time. Towards the end I had a surprise for her. I was going to sing a few songs just for her on the piano. Before I stared those last songs of the night I said some special words about her. I looked over to y/n and saw her crying. It made her emotional. Once the show was wrapped up I immediately ran back to her and held her tight wrapped up in my arms.