9 +

faith sat up and watched lorin stir in her sleep the entire night.

it was faiths party, she promised nothing would go wrong. yet everything fell apart and now lorin was scarred for the rest of her life.

lorin heard faith sniffle.

faith sobbed uncontrollably at the sight of lorin wake up in a sweat. if i didn't throw my stupid fucking party faith thought to herself.

"i'm so sorry lorin."
faith said as she sat up in the bed.

"hey, hey! faith this is not your fault."
lorin looked at faith with tears in her eyes

"i just wanted us to all have fun. since school is almost over."
faith cried as her cheeks were red

"it's okay. we are all going to be okay. don't worry baby."
lorin said as tears slipped down her face now.

lorin felt horrible lying to faith. she knew that the situation was far from okay and that some of them would leave highschool with that night burned into their memories.

lorin prayed that sebastian would get a consequence. sebastian was of european decent and lorin was the opposite. sebastian would get a light slap on the wrist and get to carry on with his life.

"we have to tell someone..."
faith said grabbing lorins hands.

"nothing will happen, you know that. you experienced the system doing you wrong first hand."

faith had lost her brother to the police, she saw officer kawasaki walk away only getting suspended from the department.

"i know. what else can we do lorin."
faith said frowning

faith was angry that the system would fail her and majority of minorities.

"honestly, i wish i could take the whole night back."
lorin said slipping into her negative mindset. the tears streamed

"me too bro."
faith said with regret

if she never through the party everything would have been fine. faith didn't know why this had happened to lorin.

lorin didn't know why this had happened to her. all she wanted was to take a fucking piss, but she had an encounter with sebastian.

"what asshole tries to force them self on anyone?"
royce said from the floor, his hair was messy and his shirt was half way off of him

"the fuck happened to you?"

"i stayed in here to make sure my people was good."
royce said kissing his teeth

"ion think nun of us gon be good. to be completely honest with you." lorin sighed laying down on the silk pillow.

"i know. i'm sorry."
faith sighed trying not to cry again.

______________
j a filler 🥺
this fucked no kap but petition to kill seb?

vote + comment 🌠