About The Book And Author

  Author

In this readable fan fiction, it showcases how the love between two youthful women blossomed, together with their group of close friends as they work through their high school days. The author introduced important details that are part of the story about the major characters. This engaging book is ideal for those who appreciate fanfare, focused on same-sex relationships, and enjoy Ryeji.

The book's author Danny is a 13-year-old who enjoys reading, watching, and listening to Kpop. Do not hurt the author too badly, please, she is still young and naïve as still have time to write better stories; I apologize if I hurt the feelings of anyone, or violate any laws or something. I apologize if you find the book boring. This is my first story published.

Within this book, I only own their personalities, not the actual person- I do not own itzy.  Within this story, there are characters who act differently from how they act in authentic life. Please do not take this story as an actual representation of how they act in authentic life.

COPYRIGHT NOTE: 

     I make none of these idols nor the pictures, descriptions, scenes I borrowed to be mine. If I borrowed it, I hope to have your consent.

The following characters, places, events, and names used are products of imagination. Any resemblance to the ones stated above are coincidental and aren't done on purpose.

Have a marvellous day.