11

"OH SHIT!"

"GET THEM OUT OF HERE"

"RUN"

All of these words went in one ear and out of the other. She was too focused on running. She was gripping Lina's hand tightly as Lina gripped Trippie's and Milan's other hand gripped X's. Apparently, when all of them started yelling, it alerted someone else in the building and they called the police. They were gonna stick around, but when one of the guys started fighting the cop and shots were fired, they started booking it the fuck outta there.

"Where the fuck are we gonna go?!" Trippie said, freaking the fuck out.

"I DON'T KNOW, AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE" Jah said as they stopped. They were in the middle of the woods and they hadn't stopped running for the past 10 minutes. Last time they stopped, they were already hella far away from Milan's home.

"Great. We're fucking stuck out here!" Lina said, snatching her hand back from Milan.

"Just stay calm! Maybe I can—" Milan tried to reason with them.

"Fuck that! None of us know where the fuck we are!" Lina yelled. "You know, it seems like we've been doing A LOT of running from authority ever since you met these rapper niggas!"

The three of them gave Lina a 'shut the fuck up' face, while they tried to figure out where they were. Jah checked his phone while Trippie was freaking the fuck out, he didn't seem to be good in dangerous situations.

"I think....we're near Ski's place" Jah said as he checked his current location.

"ski....SKI!" Milan said as she checked her phone, only to see that it was dead.

"Girl, he didn't fucking call you. We've got bigger shit to worry about than your goddamn love life" Lina spat.

"At least I have one..." Milan retorted.

"Excuse me?"

"I SAID, AT LEAST I HAVE ONE YOU HOMIE HOPPING BITCH!" Milan yelled, now done with Lina's attitude.

"Whatever, bitch! Jah, lets just go to Ski's house so this night can be fucking over with. I'm done with her bullshit" Lina rolled her eyes and continued walking.

They all followed behind her, confused but also frightened. Milan and Lina had never really fought like that, but with their strong personalities, it's not surprising that they did. They walked for about 30 more minutes until they saw Ski's house. It was dark, but also kind of beautiful. Milan would have loved this if they weren't in the situation they were in. They knocked on his door and he opened it about 5 minutes after. Which was new.

"wassup vro can we—" Jah said.

Stokeley instantly gave Milan a hug, he looked incredibly worried and rushed them to get inside. They all basically ran inside because they didn't want to be out in the dark anymore.

"oh fuck. I— I was so fucking worried. Last time I left you alone like that..." Stokeley said, basically smothering Milan and not giving a damn that Jah was there to see it.

"I know. Ski, Can we crash at your place for a little?" Milan said, blushing intensely.

"Yeah...um" Ski let go of Milan and side hugged Jah, Trippie, and Lina. "There are blankets in the downstairs broom closet. I'll help you get them, but I need to talk to you" He gestured at Milan.