Chapter 3- Afterschool Hangout?

Pete POV
School will be over in a few minutes. That means it is almost time for me to meet up with him. 'Why am I feeling nervous?! It's not like he is going to kill me, is he?!' My stomach tossing and turning, and I'm starting to sweat. 'Should I leave and ditch him? No that's a messed up thing to do. I'm not really that much of an asshole.' I thought. 'I'm not going to lie, but he looked cuter than usual today with his outfit. No stop it Pete, something is wrong with you. I'm not gay!' Suddenly the bell rings interrupting my thoughts. I start to get even more nervous. 'Oh shit any second now he will be here. It's okay Pete breath in and out, don't stress yourself over that conformist.' And then I felt a tap on my shoulder. ' *Sigh* here we go.' I turned around, and my hazel eyes met his green ones. "Hey Pete, ready to go?!" He said with excitement. "Yeah let's get going ." I said. We walked together awkwardly. Suddenly I felt hand brushed mine. I blushed and felt chill go through my spine. I look towards his direction and his face was red. 'Well at least he didn't notice my reaction, that was a close one.'
Mike POV
Once I felt his hand touch mine. I blushed so much. I could literally feel my face burning. I felt him staring at me. 'Oh no he noticed!' I look his direction in looked at his hazel eyes. 'He is just so beautiful, I hope one day I can be his lover.' My thoughts were interrupted when he spoke. "Let's keep moving." I nodded in return. I decided to strike up a conversation since Twilight was in my head. "So Pete, do you like the movie Twilight?" I asked. "No, I prefer other vampire movies like Nosferatu, Bela Lugosi's Dracula, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Lost Boys, Interview with a Vampire, Salem's Lot, Underworld, Dusk Till Dawn, and Queen of the Damned. They are much better movies. Twilight is a conformist vampire movie." He replied. I looked at him and said. "Well I think it's a good movie. And I didn't think you would like vampire movies." "You like Twilight because you are a conformist. Well and Dracula, the most famous vampire is gothic literature. And I don't think vampires are lame, I just think people who think they are an actual vampire are." He said. "So you think I'm lame?" I asked. "Yeah kinda, I guess. But you're not so bad." He answered. My eyes lit up at his answer. "So you think I'm kinda cool?" I asked. "Sure I guess." He answered monotone. "Well Pete I think you are really cool person." I said. His cheeks turned slightly pink when I said this. "T-thanks." He stuttered.
Pete POV
'Did I just stuttered, ah shit.', I thought in my head. "Pete do you want to get some coffee?" He said. "Sure." I replied. As we walked into the Village Inn his hand brushed against mine again. I felt chills down my spine and face grows warm. I look at his direction and his face was red. 'Well this is awkward.' I thought. Awkward silence continued until we made to the Village Inn. I opened the door for him. He broke the silence by saying, "Thank you Pete." "You're welcome." I said. "WOW! Who knew one of you little pricks had manners." The waitress said mockingly. "Shut up bitch." I replied irritated. "Little prick." The waitress replied. "By the way what do you guys want?" The waitress asked. "I want some orange juice please", Mike replied. "I just want coffee", I said. "Alright got it", the waitress said as she walked away. "So Pete I know this random but what is your opinion on love?" Mike asked out of the blue. I almost choked and showed emotion when he asked me that. I decided to answer anyways. "I don't think it's bad or conformist, I think it's kinda nice to have someone besides you who loves everything about you." I said. "Do you ever want to find love then Pete?" He asked. "*Sigh* Don't tell anyone I told you this but I do. Honestly I think I can be a hopeless romantic myself." I told him while blushing. "Alright then what about you Mike?" I asked. He started blushing when once I asked.
Mike POV
'Did he just call me Mike, by my actual name?!' I thought to myself. But then snapped out of it and remembered what he just asked me. "Well I'm definitely do want to find love, to find my other half, the love of my life, Just like Edward and Bella." I said. "Wow you really do like Twilight don't you," Pete said. "Yeah I do." I replied. He chuckled a bit. I was a bit shocked that he did. But before we could say anything else the waitress came back with our drinks. "Here is your orange juice sweetie, and here is your coffee kid, you know sweetheart seems like this little prick has a soft spot for you." The waitress said teasingly. "S-shut up!" Pete stuttered and yelled as his face turned red as his hair dye. "See sweetie you even got the kid stuttering and all red Bahaha." The waitress said leaving while laughing. My face turned red when she said that. I look at Pete who seemed embarrassed after what the waitress said. "Are you okay Pete?" I asked. He just looks up at me and his cheeks turned pink. "Yeah I guess," he replied. "I know this weird to ask but do actually have a soft spot for me?" I asked. Pete turned red when I said this and looked down. "Umm I guess I do, I'm not going to deny it." Pete said still looking down. I blushed at his response and thought to myself, 'Is there a possibility that he feels the same way I feel about him.'

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.