Chapter 6️⃣

Next day....

Morning 6:00am

Neil got ready for his jog and thought to wake up Avni so that she can accompany him for the jog he knocked her door but no answer....

Neil- phir se knock karu???(to himself)
He knocked again but no answer still ...

Neil- andar jau kyaa??
Nahi ek aur baar knock kar leta hu .........ab bhi nahi khola shayad washroom me hogi I think I should go...

He entered inside the seen in front of him made him shocked

Avni was lying on the ground and sleeping peacefully

Neil- shitt.....Avni.....avni are you okay????

Avni-umm sone do naa......

Neil- Avni par tum neeche kya kar rahi hoo

Avni- huh??

Neil- seriously tum soo rahi hoo vo bhi neeche itne bade bed ko chod ke??

By now avni was almost awake...

Avni- ohh vo mai kabhi kabhi bed se gir jati hu aur mujhe pata hi nahi chalta(smiling nervously)

Neil- I thought you got fainted.....

Avni- no I'm fine.....by the way why are you here (looking at clock)thiss early morning???

Neil- I thought to ask you for the jog are you coming with me???

Avni- seriously!!!
I don't even wake up this early jog is out of question I'm not coming you go I'm still sleepy wake me at 7:30 or 8:00 plzz oky byee good night.....

Neil- you're not coming???

Avni- of course not now let me sleep....

Neil- oky then..... good night.....oops good morning (winking)

After that Avni again slept

Neil's pov

What kind of girl is she sleepy head....huh anyways let's go for my morning dose of energy

At 7:00 Avni woke up because of the sunlight hitting on her face her sleep was distributed and she thought to sleep again but she wasn't sleepy anymore.....

Avni's pov

Shitt yaar I was just about to see my prince charming's face thiss bloody sunlight huff it's okay now let's get to work now I finished my morning chores and left for the kitchen to make breakfast then I remembered morning incident shit how can I be so sleepy head what will he think about me (face palming) was it necessary to behave like that..my impression is totally ruined!!! Wait.... impression?? Why would I try to impress him.......but then to he's my roommate.....let it be now damage is done now I can't help it her thoughts were broken by the noise of door opening....

Avni (to herself)- Neil's here..... oky Avni act normal nothing happened you were sleeping peacefully and he didn't came act natural.....

Neil entered the kitchen

Neil-  good morning sleepy head

Avni- huh??

Neil- I hope you're awake now or you do sleep walking too apart from sleep talking ???

Avni- I was not sleep talking I was quite awake (grunting)

Neil- oky fine..... what's for breakfast??

Avni- what would you like to have sir (mockingly)

Neil- anything you are comfortable to make (same tone)