*A scratch on my love*

Hey guys, let me tell you that I'll be randomly writing episodes of postleap. It's a preleap part. This part is updated because it'll be used as a flashback postleap in my story. So enjoy♥️

*Shravan loves his Sumo but she hasn't realized it yet. She also is falling in love with him but is not able to realize it. She has forgave him and now they are friends again.*

In the morning: There's a fight happening between Anish and some guys in the school. Suddenly Suman intervenes and Anish jerks her hand. She falls badly injuring her head. Kanchan runs and holds her.

Shravan was coming from behind and he gets shocked. He rushes to Suman. Her head was bleeding and she was sobbing in pain. He gets badly nervous and starts trembling. Anish and the other classmates get worried. They go and inform the teachers.

Shravan is badly panicked and his hand is trembling. Suman was holding her head and sobbing in pain. He hugs her with teary eyes.

Shravan while panicking: It's ok Sumo. Kuch nahi hoga. It's ok it's ok... (He keeps panicking)

Suman notices his hands were trembling and holds his hands with one hand of hers while the other one is on her head.

Suman: It's ok Shravan, relax. I'm fine. Bas ek choti si chot hai. Sirf thoda sa cut hogaya. I'm ok please relax. (She says all this while she's still sobbing)

Shravan calms down a bit for Suman and holds her hand tightly.

Shravan: Bahut zyada dard ho raha hai?

Suman looks into his eyes and gets lost. She says no.

The teachers come and Kanchan takes her to the first aid room.

Sahib was standing behind Shravan while Shravan was still sitting on the floor with a panicked expression. Sahib keeps his hand on his shoulders and makes him stand and hugs him.

Sahib: It's ok Bhai, choti si chot hai. Bas thoda sa cut hone ki wajah se khoon nikal gaya. Tu itna mat ghabra please.

Shravan: Par dard toh ho raha hoga na?
Sahib is taken aback.
Shravan while being calmed down: Uske upar ek kharoch bhi bardaasht nahi hai mujhe Sahib. Mai uss Anish ko nahi chorunga.

He goes to Anish and beats him. Anish looks shocked and says Ayeee!

Shravan: Awaaz niche!

Anish: Apni aukaat pe reh!

Shravan gets angry and is about to punch him while Suman comes with Kanchan. She was holding her head. Her head was bandaged.

Suman: Shravan ruko! Yeh sab kya hai?

Shravan stops and rushes to her.

Shravan while worried: Suman tum thik ho na? Aur yeh chot kaisi hai ab?

Suman: Haan mai thik hoon Shravan. Aur yeh sab kya hai? Please stop all this.

Shravan looks behind and stares at Anish and then looks at Suman.

Shravan: Thik hain Suman, mai aisa kuch nahi karunga. Tum please rest kar lo.

He goes with them and makes her sit in a place.

Shravan: Tum yaha ruko mai abhi aata hoon. Kanchan khayal rakhna.

He goes back to Anish and looks at him angrily.

Shravan: Aaj meri Sumo ne kaha isliye bach gaya tu. Warna aaj tera aisa haal karta ki..
Aage se aisa kuch karne se pehle hazar bar soch lena. Sumo par ek kharoch bhi agar aayi na, toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Dekh lena.

Anish is mum looking at his intense eyes

Anish is mum looking at his intense eyes. He keeps looking on. Shravan goes.

Anish to his partners (taken aback): Pehli baar iske aankhon mein maine itna aggression dekha. Kuch bhi ho, par pyaar toh yeh bahut karta hai Suman se. Kuch bhi kar lega uske liye. Maine kabhi expect nahi kiya tha k Shravan aisa ho jayga.