Chapter 2

Lucy and Juvia were going back to the Hokage's office. Lucy had explain to third hokage that Fugaku was finally give up. Lucy had told third hokage that Juvia will help him to capture Danzo while she have to find Itachi and Shisui. First, she need to make sure Shisui in a good condition. When she finally found where Shisui was, she saw Shisui had conversation with Itachi. Lucy can saw Shisui's left eyes were bleeding because of Danzo who take his sharingan and she know what happen next that was rushing her to save Shisui using her dragon soul power before he kill himself.

(While Shisui talk with Itachi)

Itachi and Shisui were shock when they had been interruption by Lucy. They were look at Lucy and feel her powerful even she was a kid. Lucy was telling them that third hokage want to see them. Lucy know that they were shock but she's doesn't have choice to save Shisui from killing himself. Before they have to go, Lucy was using her healing dragon magic on his left eyes and he get his eyes back to normal.

Itachi was shock to see Shisui's eyes have been heal by a girl who still young than him. Same as Shisui who shock to get his eyes back after his eyes been taken by Danzo. Itachi, Shisui and Lucy were going back to Hokage tower. She saw that Anbu were there holding Danzo, Koharu and Homura who been arrested by Third hokage's order.

Lucy then step out of herself introduce who she is and telling what happened to Shisui. Danzo was shock to see Shisui's left eyes were healed after he take his eyes. Lucy was glance at Danzo before she use her power to expose his evil plan and everything that he done to Uchiha's clan, Konoha village, Kyuubi's accident and Fourth Hokage. After that, third hokage quickly call other elders for a meeting. Lucy and Juvia were stay at the office for a while.

Timeskip - A week later

It's already a week that Danzo, Koharu and Homura were arrested. They were get a new saying that Danzo will put into a jail for a whole in his life while Koharu and Homura will step down from being elders since they had support Danzo. Also for Uchiha's corruption, it's already resolve. Fugaku had apologize to Itachi and understand his feeling.

Once again, Uchiha had been loyal to Konoha village. The villagers were already accept Uchiha after knowing the truth about what Danzo did it. Third hokage was feel happy and grateful for Lucy's help. He was giving Lucy and Juvia a place to stay in Konoha village. Fugaku and Mikoto thank Lucy and Juvia for their help after saving the fate of the Uchiha.

Lucy and Juvia were already accept it. Third hokage was already give his suggestion for them to go at the academy. Lucy and Juvia were agree with his suggestion. They were going to academy and being introduced by Umino Iruka. Iruka was smile gently to Lucy and Juvia. They were have a feeling that their appearance will not be like by Sasuke's fangirl.

'Guess that we have to get through of this trouble.' - Lucy/Juvia