....all ima say is....kIdNaPp WaRnInG

Bendy's Pov

It's now my 1st month into school, I started to sense that Napoleon got bullied because I would see the bruises on his arm and hear him cry in pain everytime he'd go to a stall. I felt so bad, but things will change today, I'll protect him!

As I get up for school, me and Cuphead get dressed then sit down stairs and wait for Boris and Mugman. As me and Cuphead wait, Cuphead brings up how we should do a little more than just 'hangout' all the time.

"Then what do you want to do?" I question .

"Okay, don't get mad but.... I think we should go fast with this relationship, you know like...i-i don't know a k-kiss maybe?"

"What!?" I shout at Cuphead. "Hey, I told you not to get mad!" He said swatting his hands around. "Okay, fine..." I agreed. "Wait really!?" Cuphead smirks. "Don't push it!" I argued. "Okay t-then..." Cuphead stiffened nervously as he leaned closer.

Relax, relax oh god that's not helping, um deep breaths. I say in my head trying to not freak out. But I guess that bought me time because I felt something soft on my lips. I don't know what to do so I stay still. Cuphead then backs away. "Um bendy?" Cuphead said as I snapped out of my train of thought. "Y-yeah". "How was it?" Cuphead asked. " I don't know... " I reply. "Oh" Cuphead said scratching the back of his head.

"I want to try again..." I say quickly. Cuphead looks at me confused, trust me, I am too. It just feels...right. I pull Cuphead by his sweater into me. That feeling is back, i feel weird, but in a good way. Is this what it's like to be horny....god if it is, ima jump of a cliff, all these emotions are twisting my stomach.

Cuphead had melted into the kiss and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. 3 seconds after that we where making out. I didn't think one question would go this far.

"Um.....guys?" Mugman said nervously smiling, while Boris covered his eyes and shaking his head. "Sorry boris" I exclaim getting up and going to him. "No" Boris whined as I tried to uncover his eyes. I gave up soon, "I guess your not my bro no more..." I tease. "Wait! No Bendy, your always gonna be my bro!" Boris complained. "Okay then, let's just forget that happened and go to school".

Time skip by mha's best boi

3rd Pov

As 2rd period ended, bendy and Napoleon glide down the halls joyfully to their lockers. "Hey Napoleon, is it okay if I protect you" bendy asked. 'why' Napoleon signed. "Because you've been getting bruises more often, and I'm not gonna let that continue!" Bendy stated. 'thanks for the offer but I think I'm fine-' Napoleon signed before getting interrupted. "You know what's up, give me your lunch money, you too!"

Bendy growled quietly and pulled  Napoleon behind him. "You either fuck off or I'm gonna have to kick your ass" bendy whispered. "Nice joke, but I'd like to see you try!" The mysterious boy laughed. Bendy likes to keep his temper or he could start dropping ink. "Dude...I'm warning you, if you touch him, I'll break more than just that bone in your arm" bendy hissed. The taller make laughed as one of his friends walked from behind Napoleon and kicked him. "Napoleon!" Bendy exclaimed as his friend fell down and held his knee.

Bendy stated into the injured boy's watery worried eyes and sighed. 'bendy, just go, I'll make it to class' the boy managed to sign. Bendy ruffled Napoleon hair and laughed. "I'm sorry but I can't do that... I'll help you after I get them out the way." Bendy mumbled to Napoleon as he stood up. Napoleon soon started to see drops of ink fall before him. And remember that this is the first time he saw this.

Bendy's face was almost covered with ink and all you could see was a small grin. Bendy turned around to the taller boys who caused the trouble. Bendy used fallen ink to keep the two boys where as he walked up to them. The taller boy tried to run but failed while bendy grabbed his arm. "H-hey! Let go dude! S-stop!" The male shouted as bendy slowly twisted his arm, with all a smile on his face.