♡𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 ♡

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈𝐵𝒾𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒, 𝒷𝒾𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓈, 𝒷𝒾𝑔 𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶...

𝐵𝒾𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒, 𝒷𝒾𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓈, 𝒷𝒾𝑔 𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝑜

~HOME, BTS

she woke with a start

she woke with a start. imprints from her dream flash before her closed eyes as she tries to slow her beating heart. what a strange dream. she sighed, placing a hand against her chest, slowly inhaling and exhaling.

she had a dream. about him. he was there with her, in her room. his entire body glowed purple as he sat before her. he had smiled, gently placing a hand on her cheek. his soft thumb brushing her in a loving manor. he had motioned for her to move over, which she had done so. how could she refuse him of all people.

he had laid down behind her, wrapping his arms securely before kissing her on the head, and and allowing her to 'drift' off again.

sighing, she shakes the off her dream and slowly lifts the duvet, ready to climb out and start the day.

however, as she is about to sit up, a pair of strong, familiar arms make their way around her. a voice mutters "noooo don't move!" in a groggy, masculine voice.

eyes widening, she slowly turns.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK"

-[Message from Author]

hello lovelies! welcome to my applyfic
it is my first bts story, so please give me time to sort out how i am going to write their personalities!

i've had this idea for a while now, and i wasn't sure how to write it. so i chose to have it be an apply fic!!

tag a few friends that you think would be interested in it! i really don't want this to flop 😔

this is best experienced with a black background

see you soon loves!

5 votes + 5 comments for rules

TAGS:
bangstan_sonyeondan
hyunmini
@vmint
BTSverse07