No. 3

Izuku hid underneath his bed as his mother ripped the door off its hinges when she used her quirk, and stomped into Izuku's room with an angry flare in her eyes.
"Izuku Midoriya! Get out of hiding right now you weak useless runt!" Inko screams as she knocks the notebooks off his desk.
The notebooks fell beside Izuku's bed, and Izuku backed up as much as he could without alerting his mother of his presence. All Izuku could think was "Please don't find me." over and over and over again. Silent tears dripped down his face as he wished that Eraserhead was there to save him again.

When Izuku got home after his first encounter with Mr.Aizawa, he was absolutely thrilled to meet an underground hero, but his happiness was crushed when he realized that he didn't have enough time to do the mountain of dishes that was piling in the sink; and his mother just pulled up at the house in her car at that exact moment.

Izuku's bed flipped over and Izuku screamed in terror as his mother stared daggers at him.
"I keep a fucking roof over your head, I give you food (Izuku hasnt eaten in three days), I give you clean water (he hasnt showered in six days) and a loving family, and this is how you repay me?! I ask one simple job from you, and you cant even do that right!" Inko yelled in rage again and flung Izuku's small desk towards the small fragile boy.
Izuku covered his head to protect himself from the impact of the desk, and he felt his world spin in circles as he tried to fight through the pain.

______________

Izuku felt his body scream at him as he bolted upright from his nightmare. The screams the little boy let out in the dreams stuck to Izuku as he held himself tightly and felt tears silently drip down from his face. Why did that dream feel so real?
When Izuku finally had a grip on reality after a couple brutal minutes, he slowly got out of his creaky bed. Aziawa was nowhere to be seen and Izuku felt a tad upset about that, but he can't complain. "He probably left when I fell asleep." Izuku mumbled to himself and quickly got dressed to take a morning run.
______

The sun was rising steadily and Izuku guessed it was around 10:30am as he turned the corner. Izuku didn't exactly know where he was going, but he slowed to a stop as he watched an elderly woman have trouble crossing the street.
"Would you like some help, ma'am?" Izuku gave the elder a kind smile as he helped her across the street with no trouble.

"You are quite the hero young man." The lady pinched Izuku's cheeks affectionately after they crossed the road. Izuku just laughed awkwardly as his cheeks were a tiny bit red from the pinch, and bid her a farewell.

Izuku barely took two steps away from the elder before someone pushed him while stealing someone else's bag.
Izuku landed on the ground harshly and quickly got up to examine the situation. There was a man that looked like he had some sort of speed quirk, and a teenage boy with extremely red spiky hair who was yelling after him while running.
Izuku quickly formed a small plan and quickly ran to the nearest building and climbed it with ease. Izuku knew it was probably extremly stupid for him to do free running on the buildings, but he didnt really care. Izuku caught sight of the thief again in a dark alleyway and he jumped from a smaller building, and crashed onto the man below him. There was a small crack as Izuku wrapped his legs around the thieves chest and threw his body weight forward, making the thief fly forward and crash harshly against the ground with a groan of pain. Izuku walked up to the man and took the bag away from him and handed it to the panting teenager that just got to the scene.

"Thank you mister! I had some important stuff in here and I don't know what I would've done if it was taken away from me like that! That was super manly of you!" The teenager bowed with gratitude, and quickly walked away with a small bounce in his steps while waving goodbye.

Izuku sighed once the boy left his eyesight and looked over at the unconscious thief. "What am I going to do with you?"

"If you're worried about the thief, I'm willing to get a nearby hero to grab him. "

Izuku jumped with a small yelp and looked over into the darker parts of the alleyway. A small mouse bear hybrid creature walked out of the shadows with a smile and a sinister look in its beady eyes. "Unless you want the police to figure out your identity, Glitch." The creature moved the man up against the wall and brought out his phone to text one of the heros nearby that could pick the unconscious man up. "Before I forget, I should probably introduce myself! My name is Nezu! I have been watching you for quite awhile. The way you create objects and animals just out of thin air and colours is quite intriguing. I do have some questions for you, and I am asking if you are willing to come with me."
Izuku took a step back as he felt uneasy with the small creature. "How did he know I was Glitch? When was he watching me? Why is this happening now?" Izuku's thoughts were all crumbling together and he hesitantly nodded his head and let the creature that called himself Nezu, lead him to a different area.
Izuku began to think of different routes and ways to escape if things went south, but his thoughts soon left him as they walked up to a familiar school building.
UA stood strong and beautifully as Izuku stumbled on his feet a bit. "Wh-Why are we hear? I shouldn't be here!" Izuku felt his arms start to twitch and a familiar painful sensation shivered down his spine as his mind and body began to stress out because of the situation.
Nezu just continued smiling as Izuku hesitantly followed him into the building while glitching a tiny bit. "There is no need to worry, Glitch! We are just gonna grab someone quickly, and have a quick question session in my office!" Nezu came across the teacher's lounge and threw the door open and called out for Aziawa with a small but strong voice.
Izuku froze as he watched three teachers look at them immediately, and a familiar man turned around slowly. The glitching that was affecting Izuku was becoming slightly worse, but he ignored the pain it caused and made eye contact with Aizawa while he silently mumbled a word that Izuku wouldn't repeat.

_______

Izuku stayed silent while Aziawa and Nezu had a staring contest with each other, but the contest was soon broken as Aziawa looked down and Nezu grinned like he just won a small game of some sort.
"So you're probably wondering why I wanted both of you here, and how I figured out your identity, Glitch." Nezu slowly started to pour tea in his and Aizawa glass and offered Izuku a cup, but Izuku tried to shake his head no (which was hard because it decided to glitch out at that exact moment.), and decided to just say no thanks cause his body wasn't really cooperating with him.
"But before I tell you why you are here, I must ask why you seem to be jolting; and how do I put this, glitching uncontrollably?" Nezu looked towards Izuku with curiosity and Aziawa glanced at him with concern lacing his features.
Izuku didn't really want to tell them why and how he was doing the glitches, but he felt like if he didn't answer them, it would probably be a huge problem in the future. Izuku felt his fingers tingle a tiny bit and a small green bunny that was the size of mouse appeared in his hands.
Izuku began to pet the tiny bunny's head and felt himself become calmer.
"It's kinda hard to ex-explain these jolting movements, they, uh,I didn't exactly have them for long. I know that the glitches are connected with my mental health, and h-how tired I am. I also think that it's connected to how I kinda d-" Izuku stopped himself before he could say he died. Shaking his head violently, Izuku let the small bunny in his palm grow to the size of a big pillow, and he shoved his face in the bunnies fur. When Izuku had his mask on, he was strong, confident and someone that people noticed and smiled at, but when he didn't have the mask, he was a useless paranoid child that was mentally unstable and people just ignored him.
Aziawa's eyes widened as the bunny became bigger, and Nezu was just itching to examine it, but he controlled himself.
"Well that's pretty interesting. I'm sure we can figure more out later on. Anyways, I wanted you here because I was wondering if you would like to become a teacher's assistant here at UA."

Izuku's head snapped up so fast that Aziawa and Nezu silently cringed and were surprised it didn't break, and Aziawa looked like someone just told him that the planet was an egg.

"Y-You want me to be a what?!!" Izuku yelled and the bunny in his lap hopped off and disintegrated into thin air.