CEO's Sex Slave [ Part 1]

Thanks lovemyself_4 for the request <3

Please ignore any grammatical mistakes.

________

Tine's Pov:

"Fuck this shit!" I let out a groan while plopping down on my chair. Sometimes I feel like beating the hell out of my asshole boss. Who does he thing he is? Calling me now and then for some stupid shits! He thinks that everyone is nothing but his slaves, and on top of that his cruelty. One day one of his worker forgot to that boss don't like sugar in his coffee, so he straight away fired her. Although she begged him a lot, saying that how would she support her family and children, but that asshole didn't gave a fuck! That's how heartless he is.

I felt like crying when I looked at the piles of files and articles that I have finish before 8pm or else that asshole  will throw me out of his company. Shaking away the thoughts I got back to work "I regret joining this company" I sighed, furiously typing with my tired fingers as fast as I could.

At exact 8 pm I got a call from him, demanding me to come to his office at that instant. My work was finished, so I felt very happy and thought that I might get rewarded for completing my work on time.

I made my way towards his office, and adjusted my clothes and hairs before knocking on the door. I went inside when I heard "Come in". I cleared my throat before entering inside his office, smiling like a crazy.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Have you completed all the work?" said the man wearing an expensive suit. Tine may not admit it but he couldn't help but drool at how sexy his boss actually is. Putting his cruel character aside...he is so smart and a good leader for the company. He got out of his thoughts after he heared someone clearing his throat.

"I know I am handsome" he said with his smug face "and stop smiling like that, you're looking like a creep".

Tine blushed and looked away "Here are the files, sir" he carefully handed him the files and stepped back.

Sarawat was gave him an amused look. "You have gone through everything carefully, right? Because these files are very important for our company. A smallest mistake can mess up everything" he said with his stern voice, staring into Tine's eyes making him gulp down. He didn't cross checked his work but what could possibly go wrong?

"Yes sir! I have checked everything very seriously" he declared giving his boss a cheeky grin who rolled him eyes before waving him off.

"Fine. You can go home now"

________

Next morning Tine woke up having a feeling that something bad is going to happen. Everything went fine till he reached his work. He greeted other employees who greeted him back.

He straight away went to his office, putting his bag onto the table. He plopped down on his chair stretching his arms with a loud ass yawn. And at that very moment, a loud slam of the door was heard, startling Tine.

There stood his boss fuming, and breathless with anger. Tine looked horrified. He didn't know that what the hell happened that his boss is that angry and literally glaring at him as if he will eat him alive.

"H-how are you boss?" Tine stutters, he don't have any idea that why his boss is fuming up. He gulped as his boss slowly starts taking steps towards him until his back hit the wall. A hand was slammed beside his head.

"How am I you ask?" his face inched closer to Tine's, whose legs felt so weak and prolly shaking in fear- or maybe because a hot boss is near you...

"I asked you yesterday that have you checked the files carefully― And not only that. I even told you that how important they are for the company and yet you made the biggest mistake and got us into a big loss!"

Tine flinched at the harsh tone, his eyes went wide with fear and worry. He should've been more focused and alert. He hesitantly looked at his boss.

"I-I am sorry boss...I can fix that problem―" he got cut off in  the middle of his sentence by his boss, who slammed the file harshly on the table near.

"Fix it? You will pee in your pants if you know that how much of a loss you did for our company!" he snapped at him.

Tine looked down sadly, he know that he can't pay for the loss but he can do something else in return, right?

"I am extremely sorry for my mistake, Sir. I am ready to do anything in return" he said hopefully looking into his boss's eyes who cocked up an eyebrow, clearly amused by the younger.

"Anything you say..."

Tine gulped suddenly feeling so scared as his boss slowly approached him. He got so near to his face that he could almost feel his hot breathe on his face.

"Be my sex slave"

________

Next part is going to be fun (Insert's lenny face)