extra

"The devil's smile gleamed in the moonlight, but for some reason, I felt like he was an angel sent here to protect me."

"I guess that would be me?" Karma joked.

"No shit Sherlock, " I rolled my eyes, hitting his head.

"You always we're a poetic smartass, weren't you, " he smirked.

"Am not!" I defended.

  After all these years, we were still bickering like the schoolchildren we were. We were on the way up the mountain once again, to maintain the building. Memories returned to me of all those days that we had spent in climbing up this mountain, quarreling about random topics, attending Koro-sensei's class.

  I also couldn't believe how lucky was to marry this man.

  I stared at the wedding ring on my finger. I remember the day he proposed to me like it was yesterday.

  Karma had brought me to the cliff I fell off at, for some reason. We gazed off the cliff, looking at the view.

"You know I nearly died here, " I joked

"We both did. Actually, you nearly died twice." he smiled.

  I remember the day I fell off the cliff, just to try to assassinate Koro-sensei. I also remembered the day where Rio nearly killed me by making me hang on the branch.

  Suddenly, Karma pulled me pulled onto my feet and got down on one knee. I covered my mouth. Was he about to...

"Ichika Masuda. You are the smartest, most beautiful, and cunning comrade I've ever had. Will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?" Karma asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Good. I was afraid you would say no, and I would have to throw it off the cliff pretending it was a prank, " he joked.

  I hit his arm lightly. He was the only one who could spoil romantic moments like these.

  I hummed a soft tune. He looked at me and smiled. Both of us knew what I was humming. Whenever I was sad or upset, he would always hum that song softly to me and rub circles on my back.

  Finally, we reached the top of the mountain. I took out the hairpin in my hair and picked the lock. A satisfying click sound emerged. I walked into the dusty wooden place. I hadn't bee here for years. I ran to the classroom, dragging Karma along with me. I looked at the board, which still had the doodle of Koro-sensei in pristine condition.

  I walked up to Koro-sensei's stand and looked at the roll call book. I smirked at it. I heard the sound of a chair against the wooden floorboard and looked up to see Karma in his old seat, flashing me a smile.

  I sighed in happiness. As we bid our farewells, I quickly scribbled on the board.

Thank you, farewell Koro-sensei.

"Hurry up Ichika! I'm going to lock you in, " Karma threatened.

"Hey, is that how you're supposed to treat your wife?" I said, bolting out of the class.

  We laughed at each others' childishness. Across his face, was the thing that made me fall in love with him. The Devil's Smile.