𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃

"ɪ ᴛᴜɴᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs. ɪ'ʟʟ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ."

┊     ┊     ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °   ┊ ˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ° ┊ ˚ ✩. ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ .✫ ° ┊ ⊹ ┊ ┊
┊ ✫. ┊ ☪︎⋆ ° ┊ .✫ ┊
┊ ⊹ °┊ ☪︎ ⋆ ┊
☪︎ ⋆. ┊. ˚ ˚✩

˚✩

 ˚                                                                  ˚✩                          ┊               ˚✩

it was now thursday, since the smoke incident that occurred into one of the science labs on monday. their principal wanting to insure that the school was not smelling like harmful fumes anymore nor wanting the student body to go into a coughing fit.

once that task was completed by the fire department. kids were told it was now safe to return to school grounds at once.

adolescents complaining sensing tomorrow would be friday and not seeing why they had to come to school the day before the weekend started. seniors thought about not coming but due to having numerous amounts of tardies, they arrived slowly but surely without another word.

their mother cathy's, car pulled up to the large academy. vehicle thumping lightly with selena's angelic voice singing 'dreaming of you' into the space as the boys took off their seat belts once she came to a complete stop.

turning down the music a few notches before speaking. "have y'all seen your cousins yet?"

"no." rodrick frowned. "they go here?"

"that's what your uncle said."

the smaller could only blow a breath from the information he was told. rodrick loved them death but sometimes the pair irritated his soul.