6 ☀︎︎ 六

This chapter will be long :)

&*&

You go to colleges same as always. Nothing happening until you meet with a girl younger than you say that someone want to meet you at stairs. Unexpectedly it was atsumu's ex-girlfriend.

What she want now?

You thought. She smirk to you and crouch a little to face you and say

"Don't you ever dare to get close to him again"
"What? I live with him. Don't you remember?"

You ask annoyingly. She slap your face very hard and it definitely leave a bruise. You touch your red cheek and before you could say anything, she leave you alone. You went to infirmary and your cheek was wrapped by a bandage because the bruise is bleeding. So you cover the bandage by untie your headband and the hair cover half of your face.

You hate it when someone care about you. Because you think they just pity you so they could use you someday so you want to prevent atsumu to care about you because you don't want to think that he will used you someday. Well... you have been used before.

"(Y/n)-chan!!"
"Oh, siti"
"Wow... what happened duh. Your hair is so messy."
"Nahhh... it's nothing. My headband suddenly untie without i realizing it"
"Ohhh.... let's go!!"
"Where?"
"The gym of course!"

Gym... you mean volleyball practice huh...

Siti you're suspicious

She thought to herself and just follow her friend to the gym

---^•^---

There's a lot of fangirls at the gym and you hate it when you received a glare from miyuki who is standing at the bleachers. Siti pull you to sit at the bench with the coach

"Heya, papa"
"Oh, siti. Is this your friend?"
"Yeah! She came to see. Can she sit here since she hate crowd?"
"Of course"

Your eyes widened.

You didn't tell me that you're the coach daughter!! You definitely suspicious right now!!!

You want to say it out aloud but you keep it and want to see something else that siti gonna show to you.

Maybe it would be interesting if i play along

You thought because you know that siti gonna show you a lot of surprising or interesting things. You love something unexpectable cause you know...it's interesting.

"Hey papa. You know what?"

Her dad tilted his head a little as sign that he gonna hear what siti gonna say. You look at her curious.

"This girl, (y/n) like the blonde setter"

You gasp and you mouth wide open. She laugh until she want to cry. But when you want to punch her...

"Why don't you confess?"

Ask her father. It's make your heart shattering just by hearing those words. You bit your bottom lip but when her father noticed the body gesture, he stare at the boys who is still training. He smiled after he watch atsumu toss and it make your heart skip a beat looking at him.

"You like him don't you? Plus i heard from this shorty that you live with him"

Her father say while patting siti's head.

"But when he rejected me?"
"(Y/n) right? Call me hiki-sensei. Well you know what?"

You stare at him and wait patiently for him to say the words he gonna say.

"I was being rejected by her mother long time ago"

Your eyes widened shock.

Whut....????

"But i didn't plan to married him in future"
"Who knows?"

Siti say putting her palm to her mouth to hide her smirk. You sighed and mumbled while staring at the floor. Blushing

"Well....i think i want to...but..."
"But?"

Hiki-sensei ask curious and you released a loud sigh.

"But how did you make her mother fall in love with you?"
"That's what you need to discover by yourself"

You stare at him unbelievably because you thought he gonna tell you how to win atsumu's heart back. But suddenly..

"Waaaa!! Atsumu!!!"

You heard a fangirl screaming and look at atsumu's direction to see him lay down..?

"What the heck..?"
"The ball hit his face"

The libero say. You sigh and ask them to bring him to infirmary and you will stay with him since hiki ask for you to do so. When he wake up, he saw you beside him and smiled....

"Finally awake huh, mrs. Hit-his-face-by-a-volleyball-second-time?"

He grin to see your emotionless stare and he sigh then lay back. While close his eyes with his palm

"I don't know"
"Ha?"
"I can't focuse on practice because..."
"Because?"

He groaned and suddenly pulled the blanket to cover himself.

He's blushing??

You thought to yourself

"Because you're so fucking cute and distracting even when you're talking"

You're blushing

Without you guys noticing, someone is behind the door hearing the conversation and grit their teeth.

Before you return, you want to collect your belongings at your table but then you meet with someone at the stairs

It's miyuki

She smirk

"Have fun with him huh?"
"Well you broke his heart so i just comforting him, you cheater"

You said with harsh tone and she glared at you. Then she pulled your wrist then grin at you again

"Goodbye then"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your eyes widened when she suddenly push you from the stair
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everytihing went black...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry!!

It's took long than i expected.

Sorry for the late update

Then please wait for the new chapter for next day....

I guess...???