Anniversary-Jaebum

You saw yourself in the reflection of the mirror on the way to elevator. Your tight red dress, and your hair curled around your face. You admired your appearance as you continued to move toward the elevator. You couldn't help but notice the click of your black high heels on the tile floor. You looked great, and you knew it which boosted your confidence.

It was your 3rd year anniversary with Jb. And he had planned a little dinner at his place for a celebration. The elevator doors slowly slid open to reveal an empty hall. As you walk closer to his door, you could feel the butterflies build up in your stomach. The knock of your hand on his door snapped you out of your thoughts. You heard the door unlock and the handle turn as the door slowly opened to reveal Jaebum, wearing a black suit and tie.

He bit his lip as he saw your tight fitted dress and high heels, as you knew what this outfit did to him. "You made it. I hope the drive wasn't long." He said seductively as he eyed your body not making eye contact once. "Oh no, it wasn't long at all. May I come in?" You asked returning the tone, shifting all your weight to one leg. He stepped aside allowing you to ease past him as he watched you walk by. He loved every part of you, and he couldn't get enough of that dress.

As you walked in the apartment you saw the endless amount of lit candles and rose petals strewed around the place. The next thing you saw was the dining room table covered with a white table cloth, two plates and wine glasses. "Aw, baby you didn't have to do all this for me." You said touched that he put in this much effort. "I would do anything for you." He said hugging you from behind. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the table, pulling out your chair for you to sit. Once you were seated he slowly tucked the chair under the table until you are close to your plate. He quickly grabs the bottle of red wine and pours some in your glass. You wait until he pours his own glass and sits down to raise your glass in a toast. You both take a sip of the wine and begin to have small talk over your dinner.

"They are cutting my hours at the office, and I'm getting paid less and less. I'm a little worried they might lay me off soon." You said as you cut a piece of steak with your knife. "Babe, you deserve that job more than anyone working there." Jb says as you place the steak on your tongue, letting it melt in your mouth. "You have worked your ass off for that position and you shouldn't let anyone take it from you!" Jb said getting annoyed. "Baby, it's okay. Calm down, I didn't mean to ruin our night." You said looking in your lap playing with your fingers as you felt bad for stressing Jb out. Jb stood up from his chair and walked to your end of the table.

He crouched down and grabbed your chin, lifting your head so your eyes met his. "Baby, how could you possibly ruin this. You didn't ruin anything." He said as his eyes flickered to your lips. "Come here" he said as he stood up and held his arms out. You rose from your chair and wrapped your arms around him tightly. He kissed the top of your head as he inhaled your scent. He loved the smell of your hair. It always calmed him down. After a while of hugging you released him and pulled away.

He grabbed your wrist and guided you to the kitchen were there was a plate of your favorite dessert. Chocolate covered strawberries took up the surface area of the silver platter. You smiled as Jb looked at you to see your approval. "I know you love them, and tonight is a special night so..." he said as he scratched the nape of his neck. You pulled him into a quick kiss, only to pull away early. "I love it." You said as you looked into his eyes.

He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer. Slowly leaning in, eliminating space between you two. Your lips gently touched as Jb tilted his head to deepen the kiss. He swiped his tongue along your bottom lip, asking for access, which you excitedly excepted. His tongue explored your mouth like never before. The passion in his kisses were enough to knock you out. Your back was pressed against the counter as Jb stood between your legs. "Jump." He breathes as he quickly broke the kiss. He pushed you onto the counter and started kissing down your neck. You tilted your head back, giving him more access to mark your pale skin.