First time- Jungkook(BTS)

You and your boyfriend jungkook have been dating for 6 months. You loved him with all your heart. He was your everything. Once your mom passed your dad kind of lost all of his motivation and was always arguing with you. You two got into an argument about you seeing jungkook, and he kicked you out. Ever since then you moved in with jungkook and you liked it. It was peaceful being able to feel safe and loved.

You were only 18 and he was 19, you loved him but you weren't ready for anything too serious. He only asked once, and when you told him that you felt uncomfortable, he never mentioned it again. That's another thing you love about him. He never puts you in harms way. If it makes you uncomfortable he stops immediately. You both had jobs to support yourselves and pay for the apartment you lived in. A 2 bedroom apartment isn't very cheap.

The terrible sound of your alarm clock rang through out the house. You sat up and turned it off aggressively, mumbling profanities under your breath as you got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. As you opened your bedroom door, jungkook opened his from across the hall.

"Morning" he said half asleep with a raspy morning voice. "Goodmorning" you said as you wanted to bang your head into the wall. Both of you scramble to the bathroom grabbing your toothbrushes and squirting some toothpaste on it. You look over at jungkook who is making faces at himself in the mirror as he brushes his teeth. You giggle and he realized you were watching him.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked defensively. "Because your so... sexy in the morning." You said shrugging as you spit in the sink and rinsed it away. Taking a swig of water from the facet and swishing it back and forth in your mouth. He quickly finished up in the bathroom and left, going to get dressed. You did your hair and makeup quickly, running to your room to change also.

After you put on your school uniform shirt and skirt, you couldn't tie your tie correctly

After you put on your school uniform shirt and skirt, you couldn't tie your tie correctly. "Jungkook? Can you help me?" You called him as you struggled to tie the fabric around your neck. He knocked on your door, slowly opening it to see you in front of the mirror. You turned to face him as he walked over to you taking the tie from your hands. As he tied it the right way, you couldn't help but stare at him. Once he was done he pecked you're lips and walked out of the room.

You felt butterflies build in your stomach as you looked in the mirror and grazed your fingertips over your lips. You smiled as you grabbed your bag and left your room. You walked into the kitchen grabbing a banana for breakfast and checking your phone. Jungkook walked up behind you and kissed the side of your face. You turned around and he quickly kissed your lips. "O- okay okay I ha-ve to go to  school." You said as he kissed you in between your sentence. You laughed as he pouted. You hugged him bye and walked to your car.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GET HOME

"I'm home" you said as you slipped off your shoes and walked to the kitchen. Silence. Jungkook usually was home before you. "Kookie?" You yelled as you walked through the house. You slowly opened his bedroom door, and saw him lying on his bed. He had his head thrown back against the pillows, his eyebrows furrowed together and his bottom lip held tightly between his teeth. He was breathing heavily as his arm pumped himself faster and faster. You gasped as you wanted to look away but your eyes were glued. The way he bucked his hips looking desperate, the way his face contorted in pleasure.