Clandestine (Kris imagine) PART 2

Kris imagine part 2

[ IMPT NOTE!: Please read part one if you havent, or else this wont make any sense to you. And you wouldnt get to feel my story.]

<Kris' POV>

What is left of me now? I lost her... i lost _____. I lost the motivation to work. I lost everything. I quitted my job on the spot before going home. There is no point in continuing since the reason was gone.

Why didnt she want to listen? It wasnt that difficult. But most importantly, why was i such an idiot to cancel the date? I should have known that she is the most important, more important than the wedding. I should have thought about her first. If time could turn back...

<Author's POV>

"_____?" Someone from behind called you. Turning around, you realize it was Chanyeol, your childhood friend. "Oh, hey!" You waved as he walked towards you.

"What are you doing here? Why are you wearing this? You know you are attracting lots of wolves here?" He asked as a frown was formed on his face.

"Aish. Stop nagging. I know how to protect myself anyways. Come, just dance!" You smiled as you bounced along to the heavy beat in the pub.

"_____, what happened to you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why are you asking so much questions? Arent you here to enjoy yourself too?" You asked back.

"Im here to celebrate my friend's birthday with Sehun..." Chanyeol replied.

"Sehunnie? Oh, tell him i said hi! I shall not disturb you then. Go ahead, bye!" You said before turning away to walk when Chanyeol held your elbow.

"Huh?"

Chanyeol didnt bother replying you and dragged you out of the pub as you struggled under his grip. He finally let go when you two stepped out.

"What are you doing?" You started to get annoyed.

"Something must have happened between you and Kris. Stop destroying yourself." Chanyeol responded.

"You think that im destroying myself because of Kris?" You scoffed.

"Dont deny. We all can see. Whatever happened between you two, you know that you can solve it if you want to. So stop being like this and get a hold of yourself. Stop attracting the bad attention and go back to the adorable _____ we all know." Chanyeol chided.

"What? Did Kris send you here or something? Anyways, that doesnt matter. What i do shouldnt matter to you too, just go your way and i go mine. Even if Kris and i arent doing well or whatsoever, i still want our friendship. So dont ruin it, Chanyeol. Hope you respect my decision." You answered before turning around to walk away. You could hear Chanyeol calling for you but you didnt turn back or stop.

You walked back home alone, under the moonlight. Your house was just around the corner. You stopped walking as you could feel your heart aching again. Why did Kris hurt you like this? He didnt treat you as his girlfriend. His family is rich... why did he have to work? It didnt make sense. And why didnt he bother telling you that he had a job for more than a week? Was it that difficult? Does he not care about you? The excuse wasnt even valid.

Soon enough, warm tears were running down your cheeks as you started crying again. How long has it been since you two were cuddling and kissing around? You let all your emotions pour out since there was no one around in this pathway.

"Hey..." someone in front of you said. Looking up, it was a stranger. He was wearing a cap, with the dark lighting, you couldnt see his face. He was wearing a black coat over a tee with pants.