Chapter 12

Houston, Texas

Everybody else were still in the livingroom, happy and having a feast while Beyoncé and Nicki were still in the dining room. Mrs. Toler still talked to them and still made sure that there aren't any hard feelings between the two of them.  It was hard though, especially for Beyoncé to not have any "hard feelings", she was going to have to ignore those hard feelings and just start getting used to Nicki being here and learn how to co- parent with her.

Mrs. Toler did a good job helping them, and advising them about their feelings and how  all this co-parenting was going to work. After the long talk, Mrs. Jenkins and Tina appeared at the entrance of the dining room. "Good lord, are yall done yet? The food about to be done, I don't want yall missing out on it," Tina says with laugh. 

They both walked in and sat down at the table with them. "Oh Tina, we actually just finished talking, it was hard but we got through it," Mrs. Toler says.

"Well that's great," Tina says. "Beyoncé, how are you feeling?"

"I feel exactly the same, I'm just glad she came back to be a mother again," Beyoncé says. Tina sensed that there was still a lot of tension between the two. She wasn't liking the energy in the atmosphere. Just by looking at Beyoncé's emotionless face and Onika's unhappy and disappointed face, she could tell there was something wrong. There wasn't any happiness between the two.

She decided not to say anything else after Mrs. Toler gave her that "look" indicating her that she was going to tell her what happened and what was said between the two females later on. 

"Now," Mrs. Toler says with her brought smile. "We're on to the last step and that's telling Ja'Nyla about this situation, may you go call her in please?"

"Speaking about that, we have already told and explained to her," Mrs. Jenkins says. "It was hard also, explaining to her who Nicki and Beyoncé are to her but after some time, she managed to understand. You know, she's a young child, it was really hard explaining to her, but she's very intelligent, so she was able to catch on."

"Oh wow that's great!" Mrs Toler says.

"Let me go get her," Tina says quickly getting up. 

"It didn't take long until Ja'Nyla finally walked in with Tina behind her. She instantly looked at Nicki and walked her way. "Mommy?" She asked placing her hand on Nicki's lap. Hearing her daughter finally call her that name made her heart melt. She picked her placing her on her lap.

"Hey baby," Nicki says placing a kiss on Ja'Nyla's forehead. "I'm sorry I left you here," Nicki says as her voice trembled. Beyoncé watched the two and instantly a smile appeared on her face. The smile came out of nowhere surprising her own self since she rarely smiles.

But other than that, she genuinely happy to see the two back together again. The last time they were this close and cuddled up was when Ja'Nyla was only less than a month only. It honestly warms her heart to see the mother of her child come back to play her role again and show unconditional love to their daughter. 

"I didn't know you were my real mommy. Nice to meet you," Ja'Nyla says with a cheesy smile making everybody else laugh. It surprises Onika how smart Ja'Nyla is since she was only just 4 years old.

"I'm sooo glad we could be together again," Onika squealed making them both giggle. Beyoncé couldn't get enough of the cuteness. Cuteness overload. Period. She really was happy. Genuinely. She just didn't know how to express it. 

"So what's your fwavorite color? Mines is pink," Ja'nyla gushed.

"Mines too!" Nicki gasped. The two were getting along just fine causing relieve between Beyoncé, Nicki, and even Tina.