Chapter 4

A/N: Minho is the only on that knows about Thomas and Newt liking each other. Kira ended up convincing Scot to come to Minho's Dinner. And Thomas and Minho were out side the Gladers house.~Enjoy!

Third PoV

Gladers House

Kira ended up convincing Scot to come to Minho's Dinner. And Thomas and Minho were out side the Gladers house.

"I can't do this!" Thomas started "I can't of there is a change of him saying no!"

"Trust me Greenie, He will say yes!" Minho said going up to knock on the door. Jorge was the one that showed opening the door.

"Oh hi boys! please come in!" Jorge stated opening the door more.

"Thanks Jorge!"Minho said as they entered the house.

"Well look at that! Green Bean showed up!" Gally said coming over and giving Thomas and Minho a hug.

"Hello to you too Gally." Minho said sassily then ask: "You shanks know where Newt is?"

"Um I think he is hanging out with Sonya." Aris said coming out of the kitchen.

"Well I see you still like to sneak up on me!" Thomas said going over to Aris to give him a hug.

"Gotta keep you on your toes!" Aris said back leaving the hug.

"Yeah thanks." Thomas stated.

Minho feels his phone go off so he answers it. It happens to be Kira telling Minho to come back to the park so they can go home for dinner.

"Ok sorry to cut this short but Thomas we gotta go. Kira wants us back at the park." Minho states as Thomas frowns.

"Ok Well buy guys! See you latter!" Thomas states as he leaves. Once they were out of the door he slaps Minho. "Ha I didn't get the chance to ask Newt out!"

"Ya Ya I am so getting you back! Race you to the park!" Minho states and starts running. And he is soon followed by Thomas.

The Park

30 Minuets later

"Ha! I win!" Minho states throwing his fists up in the air! "First time for everything!"

"Good That!" Thomas Said to Minho.

This made Kira, Scot, Malia, and Lydia to look over to see the two boys again. "They got back fast" Malia stated watching the boys walk out of the woods. This is when they could see Thomas' face in the sun. He looked more fit, and well his hair was grown out of his buzzcut.

"Stiles? Oh my god! STILES!" Lydia screamed jumping up and running overt to Thomas and giving him a hug.

"Um Who are you?" Thomas asked

"Stiles don't you remember me?" Lydia asked

"The names Thomas, Shank!" Thomas said as he looked overt to Kira's group of friends.

"Stiles, Or Thomas? It's me Lydia!"

"Sorry, I don't know any Lydia's."

"Stiles?" Scot stated as he walked up to him.

"Oh you're Mr. McCall's kid. What was it umm Scot? And my names Thomas." Thomas said scratching his neck.

"Yea I am! And no Your name is Stiles!" Scot stated

"Slim it Greenie! This is Thomas not Stiles." Minho said putting his hands on Thomas' shoulders. And they walked away from Scott.

"See you at the house sis." Minho says as he leaves with Thomas.

"He-He's Alive. But he doesn't Remember us!" Lydia say watching the Duo leave