The "Spa" Day-Chapter 7

The Families all had settled down that evening in their own rooms and "enjoyed" each others company. The Malfoys watched a movie all cuddled up on the couch. The Grangers all played games together. Hermione's parents and Grandparents played chess and had tea. And the Wensols argued over what they would do so they ended up just going to bed.

Christabella's p.o.v
I wake up the next morning before the rest of my family. I slip out of bed and get ready for the day, once I'm done I quietly slip out of the room to go on a calming walk, making sure I leave a note in case they wake up. When I make it down to the lobby I see 'Mione at the front desk going through the computer with Luna they are discussing and Hermione smirks, thanks Luna then smiles as she walks over greeting me.

"Good morning Bella" she says sweetly with the slightest smirk. I look at her with a questioning face.

"What are you up too?" I question her suspicious of her slightly devious smirk. She looks down and around and finally responds.

"Oh just a quick change of plans" her smirk grew larger and she looked over to me and broke, "I changed the spa day trip today into a trip to the resorts mud course!" She laughed and I looked at her.

"Aunt Stephana is going to kill you!" I giggle as she begins to smirk again, "but I do have to say this should be fun!"

~time skip~
"Ladies!" Stephana shouts, "Let's go to the spa!" We follow her to the front desk where we then follow the resort activity manager outside.

"Where are we?" Leana questions once she sees the mud course prep stand, "this doesn't look like the spa" she grimaced.

"Welcome to our Mud Run!" The activity manager smiles, " we hope you enjoy this experience that will keep you on the move!" He smiles and walks back to the hotel leaving the Wensols staring at the course.

"Come on guys let's go!" Grandpa says as he grabs grandma's hand and walks to the stand. We all gather round leaving the Wensols behind us to hear how it is going to work.

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS! " Keana screams, "I'M NOT GOING TO GET MUDDY IN THIS PIG PIT" she walks towards the edge and slips into to the mud while screaming. We all laugh except for her family rushing to try and help her. Leana and Reana are screaming and Keana is crying. Stephana and Orion are shouting for everyone to calm down and someone to get their "baby" out of the mud.

~time skip~
"That's was refreshing" Grandma smiles and looks at everyone, we all nod in agreement except for the Wensols.

"I almost died grandma!" Leana cries, "I was sinking below it!" She hugs her mom while crying again.

"Your being dramatic sweetheart" grandpa states while looking at his "distressed" granddaughter, he rolls his eyes.

"Let's go and get some food!" Cepheus squeals with a cute little giggle running up to his great grandparents. They smile and Bella sneaks behind him and picks him up causing him to squeal with a loud giggle causing everyone to laugh.

By the time dinner arrived everyone had a good day, except the Wensols, they had hated every second of today. After dinner everyone dismissed themselves from dinner the Wensols left first and quietly. The rest of the family continued to converse in the room until they heard yelling in the lobby. They ran out and saw Luna and Blaise trying to detach the girls from Draco who had been lounging on the couch, Blaise struggled because they'd also attach themselves to himself as well.

"Girls leave the kind men alone!" Grandma Granger scolded the three girls with a slight glare. She walked over to the two boys and Luna, " I'm sorry about them, they are very rude."

That's was how the night ended everyone excused themselves and left for their rooms.