Head Cannons

Chase Brody: An over-all jerk. Doesn't have many friends. Great with technology. Nickname is "Glitch Boy Brody" or just "Brody". Hides a small gun in his closet at all times. Although he doesn't admit it, he loves physical affection, sometimes resting his leg on his near neighbor to feel some sort of warmth, although he usually makes up an excuse about doing it. Definitely has a soft spot for Anti, he pretends he doesn't but everyone knows he does. Sophomore, shares a dorm with Jackie/Jackieboy Man.

 Anti Septiceye: Really nice. Although sometimes he gets very flirty, often getting himself in trouble. Has a couple close friends. Enjoys vlogging with his friends, but he often stays up late editing the videos instead of sleeping or doing homework, but the teachers love his up-beat attitude. Doesn't really have a nickname, but Chase enjoys calling him "Freak", so that counts. Right? Loves hanging out with Chase and watching his face turn bright red when he flirts with him or uses cheesy pick-up lines. Hates Jackie. He has no idea why, the villian just seems so mean. Sophomore, shares a dorm with Marvin Magnificent.

 Jackieboy Man/Jackie: Stuck-up jerk. Loves playing cruel jokes on other students, or beating them up. Nickname is "Villian" or "Jackie". Friends with Marvin, and calms down a little when near the hero. Has a bad habit of getting drunk and passing out in the hero's dorm. Not much information on him. Junior, shares a dorm with Chase Brody. 

 Marvin Magnificent/Marvin: Total sweetheart. Enjoys helping other students out with difficult work. Completely obsessed with cats. Nicknames are "Hero" or "Marv". Trying his hardest to turn Jackie into a better person. Often stands up for other kids, and scolds Jackie when he's the one doing the bullying. Junior, shares a dorm with Anti Septiceye.

 Jameson Jackson/JJ: Tends to be very gentle, even when he needs to be forceful. Is totally studying psychology, because this blue boy can! Likes hanging out with his mute friend Henrik, and is currently trying to teach him sign-language. Nicknames are "Jamie" or "JJ". Senior, shares a dorm with Henrik von Schneeplestein.

 Henrik von Schneeplestein: Easily scared, due to past experiences also causing him to be tramatized and become mute. Feels safe around his very positive and talkative friend Jameson. Nickname is "Hen". Tends to bullied often by Jackie and Chase, but he strangely still calls them his "friends". Freshman, shares a dorm with Jameson Jackson.

These two characters are not a part of cocoships' Swap AU but I wanted to include them because I love them. :-) 

 Wilford Warfstache: Tends to be very shy but enjoys spending time with his best friend Dark, who always makes him smile. Always stuck in his past and is constantly terrified of hurting someone. Doesn't like bright colors even though he's dyed his hair a bubble gum pink. Constantly avoiding everyone. Nickname is "Wil". Junior, shares a dorm with Dark Iplier. 

 Dark Iplier: That one kid that gets along with everyone. Loves making people laugh. Likes wearing baby blue shirts with grey suspenders and black pants. Likes Wil's small smiles. Nicknames are "Darky" and "Dakymoo". Junior, shares a dorm with Wilford Warfstache.

So the characters are not entirely the same as cocoships' characters. I did change them a little bit to be original. Also check out cocoships on tumblr, I love their stories and their swap au is amazing. Anyways enjoy the story. Also Chase's first nickname was just a weird version of Anti's original "Glitch Bitch". That nickname won't actually ever be used.