I Can't Take It Anymore.

(Yn POV)
Ronnie has been acting strange lately. No more cuddle time. No couple time together. I barely get to say I love you before he closes that front door. He is always saying "I'm going to the "studio"". Then he is coming back late constantly. I think I'm losing my boyfriend. Today Ronnie left early. I don't know what time he's coming back. He usually spends Saturdays with me. But I guess not this one.

Today I'm going to the mall with my bestfriend. She knows what to do when I'm sad. So I go do my daily routine and leave our condo. 45 minutes later I arrive there and get out of the car. We go shopping at Forever 21 and I see a familiar boy kissing a girl....
RONNIE.
I walk over to them and tap his shoulder. He stops kissing her and turns around. Before he could say anything I slapped him. "HOW COULD YOU!?" I cried while screaming. All the attention was on us. "Yn I-" I cut him off. "You know what...I want you out of my house by 10:00 tonight....understand?" I said harshly while crying. "Yn...I can explain I-I." He started to studder. "Save it I'm done" I left with YBFN and I was still crying the whole time. We were driving and that's when everything went black.
To be continued....
Sorry it's shorts it's my first imagine cut me some slack.