Chapter 31

Me and Bethany stayed up all night, watching movies and laughing. We are so much, I was in a sorta food coma.
"Would you rather: eat ice cream with caterpillars or drink toilet water?" Bethany had said to me this morning.
"Eat ice cream with caterpillars in it, I could just pick them out!" I laughed so hard then.
"Hey that's no fair Winter!" Bethany was also laughing.
"Would you rather: be a dog for a day or be a fairy for a day?" I asked Beth, loving the good questions.
"Dog. For sure, I am a total dog girl!" Bethany had admitted.
•••••••
I walked towards a Starbucks, needing coffee this morning.
As I enter the door, I see Nic. He is with Meg, of course. They are holding hands across the table, and then they kiss. I practically gag, but I won't let them get in the way of my coffee. So I walk right past them and order my Caramel Latte.
"Oh hi Meg," I say when she sees me. And then I walk outside to the cold weather.
I notice that it's colder here in the spring.
"Winter wait!" I here Meg call as she runs towards me. "Hi."
"What do you want?" I spat at her, Meg's shocked face growing.
"I wanted to say I am,er, sorry." Meg says, not at all apologetically.
"I don't want to hear it Megan." I turn away from her and walk off.
Meg's P.O.V
Winter walks away from me, and Nic tries to comfort me.
"You know this is your fault, right?" I glare at him. "Winter was my friend, and you could have told me it was you."
"I didn't think you would care, I mean come on!" Nic says defensively. "You know I am perfect!"
I am so mad at him, that jerk. He thinks he's so awesome he can get away with everything. But then again, Winter told me it was him, and I hadn't cared.
"Nic, I don't like this!" I say, and take the cap off of my frappé and pour the rest over his head.
"What was that Meg?" He whines, whipping the drink from his face.
"That's for lying to me!" I say, and then kick him in the shin. "And that was for hurting Winter!"