||Kakashi The Nurse||

« Nurses Assistant »

+18 Warning:

*KAKASHI POV:
//Konoha HighSchool//

Naruto Uzumaki...

He's a smart kid, gets all A's and has perfect attendance. Every Single teacher in this building loves him! He's good looking kid, can get any girl or guy he wants.

But their is one bad thing about Mr. Uzumaki, and that is his addiction to physical self-harm.
No, I do not mean in that way. Naruto has a self-abusive personality, constantly getting into fights or getting injured in someway or somehow.

That's why he always finds himself in here, the nurses office.

With me...

Same routine as everday; he comes in, I treat his wounds, we chat for a bit until the bell rings and he leaves.

And today was no different.

Naruto has opened the door once again, but something was different this time. he was barely even injured!

"Naruto, what are you doing here?" I asked annoyed, not about the fact that he's here I actually enjoy his company.

"An ice pack, duh!" He replies with a snarky attitude.

"Fine. *sign* Sit down." He follows my orders almost instantly, while I head over to the fridge raider and pulled open the freezer door. Grabbing the little blue packets, separating them apart from one another I take one over to my crush and place it upon his forehead.

The boy below me swipes my hand away, grabbing the ice pack.

"Please Naruto, let me assist you.."

He finally calmy down and lets me have a hold of that ice pack once again, i place it on his forehead again. Pushback is blonde locks, giving better access for the cooling packet.

We both sit/stand in comfortable silence, enjoying one's company. I've always like having Naruto round, he makes my life colorful again. I just wish he was about age, and liked me back as the same way I do.

"So, Naruto."

"Yes Kakashi?"

(First name bases are we?)

"What happened this time?"

"That prick Sasuke!" My blond yells, but I can see through his lies.

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically.

"Yeah, Dattebyo!"

"That's not what I heard, Naruto-kun~" I backed the boy into a corner, mentally.

"What did y-you hear then?" Naruto asked me nervously, I could tell I was cracking him.

"That is was you that grow the first punch."

"..."

Naruto didn't answer me instead he hung his head low and disappointment, not making eye contact with me he said-

"Fine...I'll tell you the truth.."

I Swan a hand over my chair and brought it out from under my desk, then rolled it over to Naruto. Where I sat down and waited for him to speak.

" The reason I always get into fights is because...."

I was getting frustrate, so for thefirst time I yelled that young Naruto. Something I would regret later but I needed to know why he always hurts himself, I can't see him in pain any longer.