1.After a night of success

As Lucious and cookie strutted into their
bedroom Lucious spoke "I wish I could see Eddie's face when he found out what we did to him" Luscious said as cookie nodded her head in agreement. "Nobody takes what's ours from us-we did that" stated cookie as she high-fived Lucious. "Amen cause that's what we do we get it done you and me" said Lucious a little slurred because of the drink he was sippin' on. Cookie Sighed as she sat on the Ottoman at the foot of their bed.

"Together unbeatable "-I'm tellin you I couldn't have done none of it without you cookie...none of it" Lucious slurred. "Listen at you sounding real drunk and sappy right now"."I needs me a drink" said cookie getting up to pour her a glass of water. Lucious looked her up and down eye fucking her.
"Now you sound like my woman"
"Your woman?"cookie said seductively. "Yea...my woman" Lucious slowly stated turning to the woman that was by his side through everything.He walked closer to her and grabbed the pole on their bed frame.

Lucious looked at cookie with lust,love and sexual hunger as he spoke his next words with all his truth "you know somethin once upon a time you made a mighty big investment in me and you paid big time for it"Cookie looked him up and down seductively like she wanted him right then and there. "I want you to know I would trade this company and everything I've ever had to make sure I never lose you again" Lucious stated a he looked at cookie like he wanted her in the worst way possible.

Cookie looked up at Lucious and back down at her glass and sat it down on the night stand Behind her. "well I need you to know that you raised my three boys into three kings and you built all of this. She said walking slowly towards him. "and I have absolutely no regrets Lucious lyon".

Cookie gripped a part of his suit and pulled him down on the bed as she crawled onto him. Lucious chucked cause he knew where this night was going. As cookie leaned in to Lucious she moaned just aboveboard whisper inches away from his lips and spoke "I missed you so much" they kissed passionately and the room filled with sexual tension.

Cookie straddled Lucious lap and started grinding on him Lucious moaned loving the feeling of cookie on his dick.
Lucious started rubbing cookies ass. She got up from Lucious lap undressing revealing her purple lingerie. She started taking off his shirt and began fondling with his belt buckle.

Finally stripped of their clothing Lucious kissed cookie deeply as his thumb found its way to her clit rubbing it in slow steady circles. Cookie moaned kissing Lucious neck. She sat up revealing the fresh hickey she just put on his neck. Cookie started to stroke him as his member jumped from her cold hands.

She stood up positioning herself on him so she could slide down on his meat. 
"Mmm...luciousss," cried cookie while riding him. "Damn cooks you wet as fuckk"said Lucious thrusting into her while she was grinding against his member. "Yessss Lucious..ahh!" Cookie got up and got on her hands and knees

Lucious came closer to cookie smacking her ass and teasing her with his member making cookie whine. He eased into her slowly and growled then started pounding into her. "Damn cookie you feel so good baby ooh shitt." He managed to get out her walls tight against his shaft  made it hard to speak. "ooooh...ahh.. you like that zaddyyy." She whined out as he thrust with all his energy into her giving her every inch of him.  "Ahhh...luuu" she winced out feeling all of him in and out of her rapidly.

"Luciousss...baby im-im about to cummm" Lucious pulled out and  grunted his mouth started tending to her folds.  "Yesssss!" Lucious eased two fingers into her and thrusted them in her rapidly wile his tongue toyed with her clit.

He moaned against her folds as he spoke "damn cooks all them damn pineapples payed off" he took out his fingers and sucked off her sweet juices and he thrusted back into her as they both almost immediately came but he kept going anyway.
"Damn girl had a  nigga feenin' for this pussy" "I missed you cookie...damn baby"  "luu..baby I'm gonna cummm" she wined as she released all over his shaft and him not too long after.

Two hours later

Lucious and cookie lay snuggled under the sheets with cookie on his chest while running his fingers through her hair. They slept peacefully for tomorrow no one knew what was to come.