Chapter 3: Suicidal

It had been 2 days since we got on tour with One Direction. Brie and Cassidy were constantly arguing, while Miranda and I had to constantly break up their ongoing fights. About noon that day, Brie walked up to Niall and sat down beside him.

As he was texting Ed Sheeran, Gabriella said "hey Niall. Who are you texting?"

"Ed Sheeran, he is talking about selling us a new song for our upcoming album."

"That sounds great!"

"The only bad thing is that he wants to do a duet with Taylor Swift in his new album and he said that that would cover all of the expenses for the song and that he would only earn 5% of the money we earn rather then us paying $250.00 and him getting 20% of our earnings. But Taylor doesn't feel like doing a duet with anyone until the whole Haylor thing goes away."

"Wait, that is a setup?"

"Yeah, but it's gotten us both major publicity."

"I just feel bad for Harry."

"Eh, Taylor is actually a really nice girl but she isn't into Harry, she is really into Zayn, but Zayn is dating Perry from Little Mix."

"What about you? Who is your girlfriend?"

"I usually try to stay out of the dating spotlight. I want to date someone who actually cares about me, not some obsessed fan. Harry really doesn't care because a lot of people think he is secretly gay but he really isn't, he and Louis but you know that Larry is never going to happen."

"Hey, anything is possible."

"Spoken like a priest."

"Priestess actually, and maybe one day you will find the right girl and no matter what, never let her go or else you may never find anyone like her again."

"Thanks Gabriella, you really know what to say, don't you?"

"I guess I do."

"Can I ask you something... personal?"

"Of course."

"When we get the chance, could I take you on a date?"

"I would love to." They then hugged and then Brie got up and said "I'll be back in a moment."

"Okay."

Then she left the room and when she tried to get to the kitchen, Cassidy jumped off of Miranda's top bunk bed and tackled Gabriella to the ground.

"Why did you tackle me? Are you seriously that paranoid?"

Cassidy then slapped Brie and said "you have nerve to call me paranoid."

Then I walked in talking to Harry and Zayn and I saw Cassidy and Gabriella yelling and slapping each other.

I then picked up Cassidy and said "what the hell is going on? You are killing one of my and YOUR best friends!"

"She has no right to judge me about my personal life!"

"Wait, what? Since when have I done that?"

"Yesterday when you got all defensive about one of MY choices!"

"That's my opinion but that doesn't mean I'm not your friend!"

"Well I don't like your opinion!"

Then Gabriella got angry and ran straight to the door of the bus. She opened the door and quickly climbed onto the roof of the bus. Miranda then exited the bathroom and when she saw the open door, she quickly screamed "I'm afraid of heights!" And she passed out.

I then threw her over my shoulder and climbed onto the roof of the bus. By the time Cassidy had climbed up, we had been over a bridge and I yelled "What are you doing Brie?"

"Well at first I was proving a point but I'm a little scared now."

"I'm going to come and get you."

"Ok."

I then reached over toward Gabriella and when she grabbed my hand, the bus hit a bump and all of us except Cassidy fell off the bus, over the bridge, and into the water. Then Cassidy freaked out and when she tried walking back to reenter the bus, she lost her balance (like always) and fell off the bus. I then woke up washed up on a beach beside Miranda, Cassidy and Gabriella. I quickly woke them up and noticed we were on a beach, abandoned by society.

Then after we had gotten cleaned up, Brie pulled out her phone and said "hey, my phone is working surprisingly well!"

"Then use it to find out where the hell we are before I fall off something else!"
Cassidy demanded.

"Oh my God!"

"What, where are we?" Miranda said curiously.

"Does Richmond, Virginia sound familiar?"

"What! We are in Virginia! How in the hell did we end up in Virginia? And how did we survive that damn fall from the tour bus, oh and thanks Gabriella."

"First, Miranda, don't be so rude to Gabriella and second, we have been on tour for a couple days."

"Well putting your blames on me aside, lets get into the city before it gets dark."

So we then began toward the city which would also be called home for a while. Hope people are nicer in Virginia then New York.