Prologue

Hey guy! This is my first story ( well my first story in a while) and my first story about To Aru Majutsu no Index. I hasn't read the light novel or manga but I will try my best to made their character similar to the main one. This story take place after the end of index Ⅱ. So has fun reading!

In Alternative Universe

At Academic City, the place was well known of the city of technology and espers was now nothing left. Only destroyed buildings were seen and not that much of survival remain in the city. A lot of them escape or got caught and a lot of them.....Death.

The people who ware remain in the city was protected by an organisation know as 'PROTECTION'. It was run by a few of the remaining of level 5 esper, low level esper , magician, normal human.

This all happened duel to an unexpected war between asper and magician. The magician was trying to rule the world and become the strongest. The war was going for almost 2 year and in results the esper lose the war.

A few months after the war

In an destroyed building, a girl was walking into the survival base in somewhere in Academic City that located under the ground and had magic barrier surrounding them that made them safe from the other magician.

She look like this

She entered the survival base and she soon walked to a room that called ' Meeting room'

She entered the survival base and she soon walked to a room that called ' Meeting room' . She knock a few time because someone from inside tell her to come in.

She opened the door as a brown hair girl looked at her and smiled.

" Welcome back Emily, I'm glad that you still alive..We lose contact to you few moments ago" she said as she hugged her.

Emily hugged her back " I'm sorry that I made you worried Mikoto"

Mikoto slowly let her go and smiled " so any information you got from the building that I tell to investigate?"

Emily nodded as she hold out a paper from her pocket and hand it to Mikoto " so from investigation I got a bit of information that the magician that we fight was not a normal magician but enchanted"

Mikoto looked at the paper and slowly nodded " I see.. look like what information we got from the magician was correct..Then it mean that the leader of magician group was someone we can't joke about"

Emily nodded " yes we can't the leader much be an archangel or something..tch"

Mikoto slowly to bite her lips slowly " no wonder The imagine breaker (Touma) lose to them in short time.."

Emily looked at Mikoto " The imagine breaker? Who was that?"

The reason Emily don't know him because she never meet him before or heard of him. She join the group after the war end.

Mikoto quickly changed her emotions as she looked a bit serious than before "..A friend of mine" she answer with soft voice

Emily slowly nodded and try to change topic because she knows it hurt mikoto feeling deep because he is one of his friends.

" So is there another job I can do for you? " Emily asked as she look at mikoto.

Mikoto put the paper down on her table as she look at her " yeah I has one but it is an hard one"

" Hard one? Well I can do any job as long as I can save my hometown" Emily said with her calm voice.

Mikoto walked to a table to took a file and hand it to Emily " read it and you will understand" she said. 

Emily slowly took the file as she look at the file title " Dimensions Travels Project? "

" Yes " Mikoto said with her serious voice.

Time skip a few hours later

Emily was in her room as she kept thinking about what Mikoto tell her.
" I never thought this job is that important.."

Flash back

"It there possible to travel to another dimensions?" Emily started to question the esper.

" Yes with combination of science and magic we create the portal to travel around dimensions" Mikoto said as she open the file about a machine.

" How do you got the idea or spell of making a portal? It is impossible for human to create it right? And with magic.. Don't it requires a high spell don't it?" Emily start to throw a lot of questions to Mikoto as she stay silent for a moment and soon she answered.

"Yes it is impossible but do you remember index? " Mikoto said

"You mean that walking library? Yeah now I remember...wait do you mean that index give you the spell book that she keep in her head?"

" Nah I just write down what she say and need for the portal and the portal is already finished...Now all we need is your answer if you want to do it or not"

Emily stayed silent for a moment. After a while she started to answered " if this project can save our world than I will do it"

Mikoto smiled " than that settled..Now we will start the project tomorrow so now you better got some rest"

Emily slowly nodded " alright..but after I successfully travel to there..What should I do?"

Mikoto looked at her " don't worry they will tell you what you should do when you arrived" she said

" I understand.." Emily said as she started to walk back to her room.

The flash back end

Emily start to look at the file again and read every detail she needed to understand.

" I guess everyone's hope and dream is in my hand now..I hope this all will end soon" she said to herself.

After a few minutes, she put the file away as she lay on her comfy bed as she slowly close her eyes. After that she fall asleep

Well I'm sorry that this is a short chapter. I promise I will made it longer in next chapter since there gonna be scene of battle. If you saw some mistake I did you can tell me. I will try to fix it. Anyway I hope you all enjoy it!