Found

Boris and I sat silent for a few seconds. Then I just had to break the silence, and end my stress.

"Boris.. do I go to jail?" I ask.
There was worry in my tone, and he could tell.

"No, Potter. No jail. It's called Juvenile Detention, or something like that." He replied.

"What? I have to go to one of those places? It was self-defense!" I say.

"Calm down, okay? It's alright." Boris said.

I sighed, and sat back down. I had so many questions that needed to be answered. I couldn't give up.

"It's actually not alright." I say.

Boris looked at me, his arms folded. "Theo.. just stop worrying."

"Don't you get it? I just stabbed someone, and you're here all calm! I mean, you didn't even do anything." I say.

Boris shrugged. "What's you're point?"

"Is this common for you? Does this happen frequently? Because it seems like you know what you're doing." I say.

Boris sighed. "I'm controlling my fear." He said.

I looked at him. He was staring at the floor.

"How can you even do that?.." I ask, much calmer now.

"Hold in you're worry.. keep it inside you." Boris replied, and tapped my chest, where my heart was.

Silence.

Suddenly, Mr Greene sat up, and held his nose. He looked in pain and confused.

"Mr Greene??" I say, and walk to him.

"Are you kids alright?" He asked.

I nod.

"That's all that matters," He replied, and stood up.

"I will get him an ice pack." Boris said, and walked out of the room.

"Just sit down, relax.." I say. Mr Greene sits on the bench.

"Oh my god." He said.

I followed his eyes gaze, and it led to Ms Laure.

"No, you don't understand.. she was trying to do something to Boris." I quickly say.

"You stabbed her??" He asked.

"I didn't know what to do- I'm so sorry!" I say, and bite my lip, afraid to start sobbing.

Then I cover my face, and the tears drop down my cheeks.

I felt mr Greene's hand on my shoulder.

"Don't apologize.. Theodore, you did the right thing." He said. We hugged.

Then, Boris walked in.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, seeming confused.

"Yeah.. I guess so." I reply, and sniffle, keeping my eyes on the floor.

"Boris, what did she try to do to you?" Mr Greene asked.

"Well.." Boris started, and handed him the ice pack.

"She tried to sexually assault me." He said. He seemed a bit uncomfortable.

"The police are right on their way.. I'm so sorry. You kids NEVER deserved this." Mr Greene said.

"I'm going to jail.." I say.

Suddenly, the front doors burst open. Police come in, along with people with cameras.

"Officers, you're here!" Mr Greene exclaimed. He stood up.

"What the h*ll happened here??" An officer asked. He stood by the body.

Boris and I stayed on the bench, silently, our hands clasped together. We were in this situation together.

"Who did this??" An officer asked.

Tears fell down my face. I couldn't speak. Boris squeezes my hand a little.

"I did, sir." Mr Greene said, after hesitation.