Author's Note/Introduction

{Author's Note}

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time ever writing a book and posting it to a public forum. Please feel free to leave comments. I would really appreciate the feedback.

This book is entirely fictional. All names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of my imagination and any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

I hope you enjoy reading :)

{Introduction}

Bethany Styers was your typical 19 year old college student starting her sophomore year at University of California Santa Barbara.

She had returned home for the summer and volunteered at the local hospital, while taking some online courses. There was no time to waste if she wanted to graduate on time.

The Fall quarter was about to begin and she had to move into her apartment. This was her first time living in one, since the previous year she was living in the dorms. She had a hard time convincing her parents that she wanted or more like needed to live off campus. There was too many people running about in the dead of the night. Bethany needed a place where she could really call her own. Plus, this year she was able to choose who her roommate was.

What do you guys think? Are any of you in university?