Kuroo x Kenma Youtuber AU Part 2

I really like this AU and this challenge so I might make a short part 3...

*

"The vote was inevitable," Kuroo sighed as he looked at his camera. "So here I am with an old friend," He paused and looked at Kenma, who looked a little awkward. He wasn't used to videos like this. "You might know him as 'applepi' another popular youtuber right now." Kuroo scootched a little closer to Kenma and threw his arm around his shoulders. "We go way back, and through mutual friends, we managed to start talking again."

Kuroo glanced at Kenma again. "And forgive him if he seems a little awkward..." Kenma turned to look at him. "This might be a little out of his comfort zone. He doesn't really do challenges like this." Kuroo placed his hand on Kenma's cheek and leaned in, stopping millimeters before his lips. He winked and pulled away. A subtle blush setting on Kenma's cheeks.

"Just because I don't do challenges doesn't mean I'm gonna be awkward," Kenma argued back, trying not to think about what just happened. Kuroo lauged.

"Alright well anyways~" He hummed and reached down to grab the plastic bag filled with chapstick.

"We're going to be doing the chapstick challenge. And who better to do it with than with Kenma." Kuroo smiled. Kenma huffed.

"There are tons of other people you could've done this with," He retorted. Kuroo let out a fake gasp.

"Ugh, so mean, Kenma," He pouted. Kenma made a face at him.

"Anyways, the chapstick challenge is where one of us will put on the chapstick and the other has to try and guess the flavor. Neither of us know any of the flavors, so it should be a fair game," Kenma explained the game, seeing as Kuroo still had yet to do so.

"So let's get right to it," Kuroo added on, then quickly cut the camera afterwards. Kenma swatted his arm.

"Asshole,"

"Ouch, what the hell," Kuroo pouted as he held his arm. "What was that for?"

"Tell your editor to cut that out."

"Cut what out?" He asked.

"Nevermind," Kenma got up and went to go get 2 bottles of water and some paper towel to wipe off excess chapstick.

Kenma left before Kuroo got a chance to ask what he was talking about. He looked over at the door and frowned a bit. He had buried all his memories of Kenma and they were starting to come back. They never had anything serious, just messing around, being teenagers. But everytime they were together, Kuroo felt things he knew he shouldn't be feeling towards his friend.

Kuroo turned back on his camera, waiting for Kenma to come back. He felt bad for his editor, seeing as he's going to have to cut off all this. Kuroo laid down on the couch, stretching his arms, then laying his arms behind his head.

Kenma walked back in a minute later and set the water bottles down, along with the paper towel. Kuroo noticed his attitude and frowned again.

"What's wrong? Was it something I sa- Kenma, what are you doing?" Kuroo smirked as Kenma crawled on top of him.

Kenma ignored Kuroo's question and leaned down and snuggled into Kuroo's chest, reminding him of a cat. Kuroo's hands went up to rub Kenma's back.

"Is something bothering you, kitten?" He asked, bringing up the old nickname from highschool.

Kenma shook his head. "I'm glad you came to visit." He admitted. Kuroo laughed. The rumble from his chest made Kenma smile.

"I'm glad I'm back too." He started playing with the ends of Kenma's hair that's still the same length as it was in highschool. "Don't be such a stranger after I leave." He chimed. "Once I graduated highschool, you stopped talking to me."

Kenma adjusted himself a little. "I know. Sorry about that." He fiddled with his hands.

Kuroo let go of Kenma's hair and pulled his hands apart. "Don't be sorry. I could've tried harder to stay in touch too."

Kenma looked up at Kuroo. He leaned up and started to kiss Kuroo's jaw. "What are you doing, kitten?" His hands now slid down to Kenma's ass as he leaned his head back.

Kenma worked his way up to Kuroo's lips and then gave him several teasing pecks. Kuroo grinned into the kiss as he realized what Kenma was doing. "Weren't we supposed to be doing this for the video?"

"Shush," Kenma slid his hands under Kuroo's shirt and almost moaned when he felt Kuroo's abs.

Kuroo grabbed the back of Kenma's neck and smashed his lips to his. Tilting his head to get a better angle. Kenma moaned as he felt Kuroo's tongue slide into his mouth.

Hearing Kenma moan made Kuroo lose it. He flipped their position and now had Kenma pinned underneath him. "Kitten, you're playing a dangerous game right now." He whispered huskily.

Kenma patted Kuroo's chest. "Okay then, let's play the game now." He pushed Kuroo off of him and watched him with a teasing smirk on his lips.

Kuroo groaned and went to turn on the camera when he realized he had already turned it on. I got that whole thing on camera.

He quickly stopped the old video and started a new one. He fixed his shirt and looked at Kenma.

"Alright. Do you wanna start?"