Chapter 1.

Dialogue:"-----------"

Thinking:"---------"

Diclaimer:This book is going to contain gore scenes and more in the future that will involve death and more. Read at your own risk.

No pairings yet

It was a bright day as a lonely 7 year old kid was walking down the streets of Konoha. He was wearing an black T-shirt with anbu styled grey pants with black sandals.

 He walked past by the villagers which gave him glares and took multiple shortcuts through the alleyways. This kid was known as Naruto Uzumaki or the reincarnation of the Kyuubi from the Villagers' eyes.

 7 years ago Konoha was attacked by the almighty beast known as the Kyuubi. It took the fourth Hokage known as Minato Namikaze his own life to defeat the beast. Little did anybody know that the Hokage didn't kill the Kyuubi, instead he sealed into Naruto.

As Naruto walked past the villagers he kept on thinking to himself."Why me, just why me. Why am I the only person who gets this! Why always!" Naruto Uzumaki got tired of asking himself and went to his apartment. 

Naruto eventually made it to his own apartment and went to his bed. "Should I ask Hokage-Sama on why. No he won't tell me anything anyways." thought Naruto as he sat on his bed. Naruto thought and thought why he deserved this or why he was treated like this. As Naruto thought more about it his mind started to slowly drift into unconscious as he began to tire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip 5 years

It was the final day of the academy before the graduation exam. Children throughout the academy were excited about the exams. "Alright class!" yelled Iruka to his class to inform them of what was to come. "Today we will do a demonstration of the exam. They will not count as anything and are to show if you will pass or fail the exam!" Iruka informed to the full class.

 "Hn." was the response of the Uchiha prodigy Sasuke as he readied himself to place top to show his dominance.  All of his fan girls start coo over this and thought "Sasuke-Kun is gonna get 1st and I'll be right beside him to show how strong I am!"  While the boys were just jealous of the attention Sasuke got except for Shikamaru Nara and Naruto Uzumaki. 

"Alright class follow me to the fields were we will test your accuracy and then we will spar." Iruka instructed ass the class went outside to the field. Everyone proceeded to go in a line from front to back. Sasuke was up first and threw his kunai. "9 out of 10 that is very good Sasuke."Praised Iruka."Now throw your shuriken Sasuke." He told Sasuke. Sasuke threw his shuriken and got a 10 out of 10 which caused the girls to coo over his skills.

 Behind Sasuke was Naruto, 2nd place in terms of grades in the academy. Naruto quickly took out his kunai and in fashion, got a 10 out of 10. As Naruto went to throw his shuriken Sasuke thought "God fucking dammit how do I let this nobody get a higher score then me" After his thought Sasuke quickly noticed all of the shuriken out of Naruto's hand and into the board. "10 out of 10 Naruto I'm very impressed with your skills" Praised Iruka.

Naruto had a smirk on his face as he went to sit down next to Sasuke and waited with patience. Kiba went up next and got a 6 out of 10 for Kunai and a 5 out 10 with shuriken."no surprise from dead last." everyone thought except for Kiba. Ino was next and she got a 6 out of 10 with shuriken and 6 out of ten with kunai.

Choji and Shikamaru both got 8 out of 10 for each of the shuriken and kunai. Sakura was somehow able to get and 7/10 for kunai and 8/10 for shuriken. (Shocking). Shino was able to get a 8 out of 10 for kunai and a 7 out of 10 for shuriken. Hinata got a 6 out of 10 for Kunai and 8 out of 10 for shuriken. Everyone else mostly got over the average but some did horribly.

Next up was the spars. "May Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi come up to spar." Instructed Iruka. Both opponents got up and stood at each other. Shikamaru raised his hand up. "yes?" asked Iruka. "I forfeit the Match Iruka-sensei as I do not want to fight my best friend." Stated Shikamaru. Iruka stared at him for a second with a questioning look but then states "Choji Akimichi wins the match because of forfeit."

Iruka then called over both Ino Yamanka and Sakura Haruno to spar.  Iruka counted down from 5 and marked the beginning of the fight. "I'm going to beat you to the ground then get Sasuke-kun over me!" Screeched Ino at Sakura. "Oh yeah Ino well, i'm going to beat you to a pulp and Sasuke-kun will be all over me!" Screeched Sakura back.

  "Please end this already." everyone else thought. Ino and Sakura both got into the basic academy stand and rushed to each other. what happened next will go down as one of the worst fights ever. Fists thrown from both sides which missed their target until Sakura was able to get Ino by surprised with a kick right after a punch. The kick was able to send Ino out of the arena which meant Sakura won. "Due to Ino Yamanka being out of arena Sakura Haruno wins!" Announced Iruka while Sakura taunted Ino.

Next up was Shino and Kiba. Kiba was able to win the match quickly with a quick jab to the stomach then a kick which sent Shino out of the arena. Kiba won as he is known to be better at taijustu for his clan while Shino's clan are known to not be good at taijustu.

Sasuke was up next as since he was top of the class he was able to pick his opponent. "It's time to show my dominance over that bozo who was able to get a higher score than" thought Sasuke. "Hn... I pick Naruto Uzumaki, 2nd place in he academy." Sasuke told Iruka. Iruka motioned Naruto to come over to the arena.

Iruka count down from 5 and the match began. Sasuke rushed over at Naruto and punch at his stomach. Naruto caught his fist with his right hands then used his left leg to hit Sasuke in the ribs. Sasuke was able to see it in time and caught his leg then used his right leg to Naruto's right leg. Naruto caught it easily with his right hand and pushed off Sasuke. Naruto rushed over to Sasuke and threw his left fist at Sasuke's rib, which was caught. Naruto then used that as a distraction and kicked his left leg at Sasuke's gut, which was a direct hit.

Spit came out of Sasuke and he flew back out of the arena. everyone was shocked that some random kid called Naruto that nobody cared about was able to beat Uchiha prodigy Sasuke. "Winner is Naruto Uzumaki!" Shouted Iruka as he too was surprised Naruto was able to beat Sasuke.

Everyone else did their fights which were from decent to bad. "Alright class we are done today. Head back to class and then you may leave." Announced Iruka to the class as they head back to the classroom.

 As they head back to class everyone was huddling around Naruto except for Sasuke and some of his fan girls. "Dude how did you beat Sasuke! You gotta tell me!" Yelled Kiba to Naruto. Naruto was silent as everyone kept on asking him questions.

Naruto ignored the questions and head out of the academy. As most of the kids  head out of the academy to followed Naruto, Naruto suddenly disappeared in a flash out of their eyes. "Just how strong is he" they all thought as they head back to prepare for the graduation exam to become Genin.

Words used:1,324