Chapter 2

After Naruto's disappearance, the class separated, going into their houses to tell their parents of what happened today at the academy and think to themselves.

Sakura Haruno made her way to her house and met up with her mom. "Mother, why does everyone avoid Naruto like a plague and why do you tell me to do it too?" Sakura questioned her mom. "I have told you time and time again Sakura, Naruto is a troublesome brat and you should avoid him for your own sake, please." Sakura's mom begged to her child.

 "Fine, but why is he a brat?" Sakura questioned her mom further. Sakura's mom responded with "Dear, I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to tell you what happened and why you must avoid him so go to bed now." Sakura complied and went to bed but wondered why everyone avoided Naruto, maybe she can ask him later after trying to go on a date with Sasuke.

Sasuke Uchiha ran out of the academy as soon as it was over and headed straight to the Uchiha training compound to get off some much needed steam. "WHY! WHY AM I SO WEAK!"  Sasuke screamed in his heads as fresh tears came rolling out of his eyes as he trained his taijustu against the pole beating the living shit out of it.

 "Despise me Sasuke, hate me with every ounce of your blood,sweat, and tears and then you will become strong enough to kill me." Sasuke remembered Itachi's words which only worsened his mental state and passed out after 5 hours of intense training.

Shikamaru Nara made his way to his house, also wondering about why everyone avoided Naruto like the plague. He put his hands around his head and thought about how troublesome the blonde is and how he is making his mind overload. Shikamaru made it to his house and immediately went to his dad. "Dad why those everyone avoid Naruto?" Shikamaru asked to his dad.

 Shikaku responded with "Well, your still friends with him right?" Shikamaru nodded his head at the question. "I'm sorry Shikamaru but I can not explain you to that but please make sure to be friends with him, I worry about his mental state." Shikamaru nodded and stated " Of course dad he's my friend anyway and it's too troublesome right now to find out why" Shikamaru then went to his bed. "He'll become a great shinobi some day" Shikaku thought.

Next Day

Everyone in the academy was talking loudly and excitedly to each other. It was the Graduation Exams today! As everyone was talking Sakura was having a conversation with Ino on how coll Sasuke was and how they were going to marry him.As Ino kept blabbing Sakura slowly lost her attention and turned to look over at Naruto. "I wonder what makes him so hated?" thought Sakura as she analyzed Naruto's appearance.

Naruto was wearing black shinobi sandals, black anbu-style pants why padded armor on both legs. He was also wearing a simple black long sleeve shirt which consisted of armor plates on his arms and chests. over his shirt he wore a navy blue jacket with multiple pockets that looked like it can hold special items for surprises.

After Sakura took a good look, Naruto turned his head slowly around and look straight at her. Sakura blushed, in embarrassment that she was caught and turned around to look at Sasuke to admire his beauty again. Sakura would then later run to Sasuke and jump on him which he barely dodge because of his shock. "Weird, and she's a stalker too to Sasuke, I feel bad for him." Naruto thought as he turned around to wait for Iruka to come down the hall and classroom to scream at them again. He turned around to Shikamaru and started a conversation over Shogi.

Sasuke look behind him and glared Naruto, still angry at him for embarrassing him like that in front of the class yesterday. Sasuke thought of Itachi words again, saying how weak he was. Sasuke then promised silently to himself that he would get revenge, whether or not it took him all of eternity.