A Glimpse of Hell

WALTHER DIDN'T KNOW THAT ESCAPING FROM THE GUARDS WON'T END HIS SUFFERING.

"Rouse up, Kid!" called out someone.

Walter gasped as he opened his eyes. He immediately started examining the place, finding himself lying on a wooden stretcher inside a tent. He tried to stand up with the support of his hands but, saw his hands were heavily wrapped in cloth bandages.

"Are you okay, kid?" asked a bearded man who was standing beside the stretcher.

"Eh, I am fine kind, sir," replied Walther.

" Sir, will you care to tell me where am I?" inquired Walther in a humble tone.

"We are currently camped at the foot of mountain Obitus and preparing to raid a dungeon which is placed just ahead of us." answered the bearded man.

"Should I join them, I might get a chance to earn some money and a decent set of equipment for raiding a dungeon, " thought Walther furrowing his eyebrows.

"I am Yu-Jin Han, The Elder of the Karnith Tribe. Our tribe lives within the footholds of Mountain Obitus." introduced the bearded man.

"Myself, Walt Harth, I am an Adventurer. My party was attacked on the top of the mountain and to survive, I had to jump off the peak," said Walther.

"That's a sad occurring. May Lord Ashmedai guide them to the land of the dead." prayed Yu-Jin Han.

"Who is Ashmedai, is he some deity of your tribe?" questioned Walther.

"Ashmedai is the King of Earthly Spirits and the Patron Deity of the Karnith Tribe. We live near his realm, He, who protects and guides our tribe," explained Yu-Jin Han.

"I see, they mean the Demon Prince Asmodeus is their Patron deity. What place is this, even demons are praised by the people. I, Walther Scott am trapped in this hellish place with the people who praise the Demons." Walther cursed under his breath.

"May I know more about the Karnith Tribe?" asked Walther.

"I can tell you more about us for sure. We are one of the seven tribes blessed by the Princes of Hell. Our patron deity is Lord Ashmedai, We are a warring tribe and a few of us can summon and control the dead." explained Yu-Jin Han.

"I, as the Tribe Elder of the Karniths, annihilated the Tribe of Satan, Satusvia. We protect the Septim of Ashmedai which is left by Lord Ashmedai himself." continued Yu-Jin Han.

"Anyways, since you lost your group, you can join ours if you want. We are about to raid the dungeon of Obitus but, missing one person." invited Yu-Jin Han.

"I don't feel like joining them. I mean who would be crazy enough to join a tribe that worships a demon lord. But, If I get my hands on a decent set of equipment, I can escape this place." thought Walther.

"So, what did you think about the offer?"

"Umm, sure, I would love to join your group. But, I don't have any equipment." Walther said calmly.

"You can choose from our tribe's vault. I think no one would mind if you choose one from the Vault." offered Yu-Jin Han.

"Bravo! I hit the jackpot. I will choose the best one and leave as soon as I can." thought Walther.

"Thank you very much, I am glad that I met you." He exclaimed hurriedly.

Walther stood up with the help of Yu-Jin Han and slowly limped outside of the tent. He was surprised to see that the climate of the place was warm and pleasant instead of cold and snowy which was on the top of the mountain.