Today is the day...

You wake up to the sound of your phone, buzzing uncontrollably. You hit the dismiss button and lay back down until realizing, it's your last day in America before going to your dream school, UA high.

You quickly flip your sheets off of your body and crawl out of bed, half asleep you run downstairs looking for your passport. "Mom!! Do you have any idea where my passport went?" You hear footsteps getting closer towards you, "Do you mean... this?" She has a blue velvet looking pocket with the word "passport" on it, floating in the air. You roll your eyes at the expense of your mom using her quirk, you grab the blue envelope and run back upstairs. "We have to leave in about an hour!! Make sure you have everything ready!" Your mom yells.

Grabbing all of the essentials, clothes, chargers, laptop, you look over to the picture frame at your desk, It's a picture of you and your dad, you were probably 3 in this picture. You smirk at the picture and pick it up, "I love you dad... I hope you're proud of me." Your voice begins to break. It was only about a month since your dad past away, thinking about how your mom was gonna be alone at the house made you sick to your stomach. You continue packing your belongings.

After a good 20 minutes you are finally done, struggling to zip up your suitcase. You grab your backpack, phone, suitcase, and the picture, you head downstairs.
"Wow, you sure got ready fast! Did not expect that from you." Your mom winks. You smirk, placing down your belongings and taking a seat at the table. "Breakfast? You hungry?" Your mom asks. You nod, looking down at the picture, "Hey... what you looking at?" Your mom peeps over your shoulder and glances at the picture, she stops dead in her tracks. "M- mom... do you think... you'll be alright... by yourself?" You start tearing up looking at your moms sad expression. "I promise... (n/n)... I will be just fine" Your mom wraps her arms around your torso, you hug back. "What do you want for breakfast? Your favorite?" You quickly look up at your mom and nod your head. She agrees and starts making it.

Eating breakfast and the drive went by surprisingly fast, You mostly just talked to your mom and texted your friends before leaving the country. Your mom seemed like she was trying so hard not to cry, but you could tell she was about to break any second. You both hopped out of the car and grabbed your belongings. You walk inside, get all of your things situated, and waited for your flight. You continued to joke around with your mom until the door to the plane opened, both you and your mom stand up and look at each other. "Alright well... Looks like you have to go already..." Your moms voice starts breaking. "Mom... You promise you'll be alright..." You ask. She nodded, gesturing you start boarding your flight, you started walking away but turn back at your mom, she started crying. You dropped everything and ran over to her, "I love you so much mom... Thank you for everything." You start tearing up. You wave goodbye to her, picking up your belongings once again. You start walking into the plane, once finding your seat you open the closet and you put your suitcase in it. You take your seat and buckle your seatbelt, You get a notification, It was your friend Dustin, "I love you idiot... I'm gonna miss you ;(" You chuckle at Dustin's expense. You reply with "I'm gonna miss you to Idiot <3". You put your phone down and look out the window, seeing the ground beneath you, sending you into a peaceful sleep.