One

You wake up to the sound of the pilot telling you to leave the plane. "Damn... I really slept the whole time" you mumble to yourself. Even though you slept for a good 13 hours, you were still pretty tired. You get up out of your seat and open the closet to your belongings. Everyone else looked like they were panicking, trying to get off of the plane as soon as possible. Trying to get off of the plane was a struggle, everyone kept pushing you, you ended up being one of the last people off the plane. You got out of the airport and started looking around, you spotted a sign that said "Subway", you decided that it would just be easier if you use a subway to get to your apartment. You head down the stairs and start looking at the signs and maps, They looked like a bunch of gibberish, you didn't understand any of it. "Hey... are you having some trouble with the train?" A short, green haired boy, about your age, asked you. "Oh yeah... I'm actually came here from America... Could you help me out?" You ask. His face lights up, "I'll gladly help you! Where do you need to go?" He smiles. "I- I'm just trying to find my apartment... Where does the closest train stop?" You stutter. "May I see the address?" He asks. You felt kind of weird about the situation but you show him the address. "Oh what a coincidence... That's actually a few doors down my moms place, I'm going there right now!" He grabs your hand, pulling you over to the train. You felt kind of weird about this, a boy that you haven't even known for 5 minutes is pulling you to a train, what else are you going to do anyways.

You find a spot on the train, he sit nexts to you. " So... What's your name?" He asks. "Oh... I'm y/n... n/n for short... What's yours?" You look at him. "I'm Izuku Midoriya!! Please call me Midoriya..." He's laughs. After a few seconds of silence you realize he was at the sports festival, "W- wait... You're ... Midoriya... from the sports festival?!" You blurt out. Midoriya gets a shocked look on his face, "You... know who I am?" Midoriya chuckles. "Yeah... I know who you are... Wait so... You got to UA high?" You question. "Yes I do!! I want to become the number one hero!... Why do you ask?" Midoriya swings off his backpack and places it on the ground, getting a little bit more comfy. "Well... another coincidence... I actually got a scholarship to UA! I'm gonna start in about 2 weeks, after summer is over." You say. Midoriya looks at you in a surprised face, "That's amazing!! Your parents must be really proud of you!" He smiles. You however start to frown, Midoriya gets a confused look on his face, "Is everything alright?... Did I do something wrong?" He starts to worry. "N- no!! I'm fine... I just um... I lost my dad in a very bad villain attack... recently. I- It's fine!!" You wipe your eyes trying to keep the tears from falling down your cheeks. Midoriya puts his arm around you, "I'm so sorry... I didn't know... But... I still think he would be really proud of you..." Midoriya smiles. You look up at him and smile back, silence once again. The silence finally breaks by you getting a notification, "Oh... sorry give me a second." Midoriya takes his hand off of you and you open your phone, It's a text from your mom, "Hey sweetie! Hope you had a safe landing. I love and miss you already!!" You smirk at your moms text message, You put your phone away without responding.

The train finally stopped at your and Midoriya's location, you pick up your belongings and start heading off the train. You walk up the stairs and start walking to these tall buildings, they are a light grey color with trees in the front. "They're pretty close to the subway..." Midoriya smiles, you smile back. You both start walking up the stairs, you guys stop at your door. "If you need help... I gotcha" Midoriya hands you a piece of paper with his number. "I will definitely use it if needed... Thank you Midoriya!!" He starts walking away, "Hope to see you soon!" Midoriya says. You wave at him and open your door. There was already some furniture inside, pretty nice furniture. As soon as you walk in the door you can see the door to your bathroom down the hall, to the left was the kitchen, to the right was the living room. Pretty small but definitely enough for you. You decide this next week you were gonna fix up your place and making it more livable. You drop your bags and get started.