jealous!ojiro x comforting!fem!reader

a/n BABY FUCKING BABY I LOVE THIS BOY

you and ojiro were secretly dating for... 5 months now? you were second years, 2-A. ojiro was such a hopeless romantic when you two were alone, and supportive, an amazing friend. but he alway got upset when mineta or kaminari hit on you. and he's sneak into your dorm and aggressively hug you and remind you you were his again and again, falling asleep with you. he loved to pet your back with his tail, and loved when you buried your face in the fluff. 

kaminari slid over to your desk, behind ojiro's this year, and began trying to get you again. "okay, come on y/n. you cant be busy every saturday AND sunday! come on! lets go get some boba tea!" ojiro growled quietly in front of you and slammed his tail on the desk, spearating you and kaminari. "she's. BUSY kaminari." "what what ojiro?! come on! be real! whats she busy with every weekend!" ojiro mumbled something angirly. "hm? what?" "me. she's busy with ME." kaminari stepped back, confused. "huh?" ojiro stood up. "she's. busy. with. me. dumbass." "Mashirao..." "shush y/n. im tired of denki trying to swipe you from ME." kaminari chuckled. "howd you of all people get a gf ojirio?" "because i, give constant attention and care, unlike just constantly flirting with her. like you do denki." "ouch." you noticed all of 2-a was staring. expecially mineta, sero, mina, and midoriya. 

"and i can prove that she's mine, denki." ojiro grabed you by the collar of your shirt, lifting you up and kissing your cheek softly, upset, but genlte nonetheless. ojiro breathing on your ear softly, mumbling an 'i love you' and setting you back down. kaminari and mineta watched him be gentle with you despite how upset his clearly was. "to be honest, i thought you were gonna reveal a hickey or something" mineta said, cause ojiro to look at him in discust. "why would i ever damage her body with such a crude marking?!" mineta looked confused. "bro thats like, the best way to show someone they belong to you!" "no! thats the worst way, you have to  be respectful and caring towards your partner! not a horny bitch like you." iida nodded in agreement to his statement. mineta walked over and hopped onto your desk. "well ill jsut have to be a better man than you ojiro." mineta reached towards you, a flash of anger going thrugh ojiro's eyes as he flung minrta into the wall with his tail. "dont fucking touch her."

you put your hand on ojiro's shoulder and hugged him petting his tail with your free hand. "Mashirao.. come on, they arent worth your time baby.." ojiro growled. "i wont stop until they understand." "Mashirao.. look at me honey." you held ojiro' face an dlooked in his eyes. "Mashirao its ok, you're ok, i love you baby, its ok, calm down, i think they know, its okay. i love you." ojiro sighed and smiled softly. "okay.. i love you y/n..'

a/n sorry this was so short! i got sorta stuck