07

suyun's pov

today our ballet class will held a mini competition every twice a year. in intetion to make the kids more interested to take part in any competition that are coming and having fun while learning.

for this time, we are going to pick some candidates for the yearly korean ballet competition, Ruby Ballet Dancer, that will bebheld on in 2 months. it is a worldwide competition and we are invited for the 27th year!

"unnie, where is erin and yuta oppa?" hana, one of the ballerina and also erin's bestfriend asked.

"right. where are they?" my little brother, jisung asked. ever since the nakamoto moved, the atmosphere seems more livelier with yuta who always give praises to the kids.

"let's wait a bit. they will arrive soon." after saying so, i told them to practice more.

a few minutes later, yuta and erin arrived with the decoration.

なかもと

mina, yuta, dahyun, sicheng and i were the judges while doyoung and jaehyun were the mc. the students did well as always they do.

after all the performances ended, we make a quick meeting to calculate the scores before announcing the winners for each category.

sicheng and dahyun is also a performer so they can judge the performances well. while yuta... he doesnt have a performer background but he is honest so yeah, hired.

after announcing all the winners, the most awaited solo performance were about to be announced.

"congratulations, nakamoto erin!"

disbelief could be seen on her face. we all gave everyone a fair score and erin got almost full score from the judges.

"congrats to all our winners and also to others participant! dont be discourage because our beautiful miss suyun and pretty miss mina will bring us to an amusement park!" doyoung said happily while everyone cheers.

mina and i were speechless but anything for our students because they did very well!