Chap 2

A/n: yeah sorry for taking so long to make this

"DUMB PIG I WONT KILL YOU!" She screamed in your face. "THAT WOULD BE A WASTE OF MY TIME!"
"Ok ok! I get it you can stop screaming in my face! Now what do you want?"

"Um well hi."

"Ok..."

"WELL I KNOW YOU'RE A FRIEND OF MAHIRU SO I WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU!"

"By breaking into my house?"

"Well this wasn't me first idea.."

"Then what was your first idea I'm sure it has to be better than this."

"I was going to talk to you at school but I just couldn't get the chance I mean people are around you all the time!"

"Not really.."

"Just shut up!" The short girl said then jumped out the window.

"I-" you sat there confused as ever staring at the window she had just jumped from. You got up and decided it was best to eat something and forget this ever happened.

.
.

You walked down the sidewalk still questioning if the incident last night was all a dream or if it had really happened... that girl is umm... weird...
BANG
"Ouch..." you said trying to stand up but the pain kept you on the ground.

"Oh it's just you..." you looked up to see who was speaking to find that short blonde from last night.

"Oh um... hi?"

"Don't talk to me pig!"

"I-" you were about to say something when your childhood friend mahiru walked up to you so that's the mahiru she was talking about.. you thought.

"Oh hey y/n it's been a while hasn't it!" Mahiru said helping you stand.

"It has hasn't it!" You both hugged. It was so good to see someone you hadn't see in years.

"So you do know each other..." you both stopped hugging oh so she's still here

"Mhm see this is the person I was talking about Hiyoko!"

"Yeah I met them already!"

"You have?"

"It's a long story..." you said.

"Oh I see! Well anyway see you two around I better be going or I'll be late! I suggest you two do the same!" Mahiru exclaimed then ran off.

"Well I guess we should."

"Yeah I guess." You and Hiyoko walked down the hall towards your classroom when you should have been running.
.
.
"YOUR LATE!" Miss yukizome yelled at us as we walked in

"We're so so sorry!!" You begged

"I forgive you but next time I expect you be on time!"

"We will!" You said then walked toward your seat embarrassed. Hiyoko walked to hers too and sat down.

Hiyoko pov

I looked at y/n through out class they didn't see very fazed at the fact I broke into their house... maybe they forgot?

Reader pov

I saw Hiyoko looking at me...
I wonder what she's thinking about.. why is she looking at me in the first place? You thought. Other thought flooded you mind and before you knew it class was over.

.
.

You walked down the same sidewalk back home. Today was kind of weird with hiyoko looking at you and all but you tried to just forget it like it was nothing....

Any way she is kind of cute...

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE.
I've been going through some problems but I'm gonna try to write more and i might start a dr one shot book and you can give me suggestions for other books too if you like!