madrius zeus

I love the attention my father was giving me as i am currently sitting right next to him ,listening to him preach on and on about how my
Attitude and unattendance to duties of both land and the heavens infuriates him.
"Where have you been?"
"A place far away from you thats a way to put it"
"When will this phase of yours stop,son"
"I'm not your son ,hercules"
"Its father to you"
"I'm no son of a coward..you let mom be banned for a reason we both know was not her fault ..and now she's down there where the people sin,pollute and what else?those stupid earthlings just take ,take and take then you expect me to look after their sorry asses after that ...give them the son they complain give them the rain they complain ..what more do they want ...when i take over they will show gratitude to what i give them ..i will not kiss their feet and tack my tail between my legs and give their greedy being what they want-"
"Now thats enough!!!!"
"Oh gee here goes the story again ... your mother was human ...zeus was an idiot to f-"
I was cut of with a slap that sent my head flying to the side.i took it like a man and i actually turned around with a smile on my face
"Dang looks like your getting old ,Hercules..shows that i will soon descend the throne anytime with malinois by my side as my queen"
"That maybe athenas daughter but i tell you she will never be queen for she is nothing like her mother .a disgrace she is"
"How dare you old man .."i said as i stared at him with murder intent on my face .no one talks in that manner of the woman who holds my cold heart and the one who understands me .At this point i knew my golden eyes had become a fiery red matching my mood anger as i looked at hercules look at me with determination in his eyes .which shocked me because we have this thing where i get mad he shakes with fear and not today ,i may hate this man but i couldn't possibly kill my own father could i even if though i do not like calling him that .what sinister plan does he have that would make him stand him ground with so much confidence .

"