010. chapter ten.

🌻.。.:*🌾:*:💨✼✿

・・・・・・・・・・・・

・・・・・・・・・・・・

      Tatum finally arrived at the studios where the auditions for Oh, Juliet was taking place. She was nervous. She hadn't done this in years and looking at all the other talented actors around just made the anxiety within her grow bigger and bigger.

She was sitting in a room where actors, amateur and professional were dispersed around the room, in clamours.

Her legs wouldn't stop bouncing— she couldn't help but tap her feet sporadically but in rhythm.

Suddenly, Tatum felt a tap on her shoulders, causing her to jolt.

"Surprise!" And none other than Sebastian Stan stood there, grinning widely as his eyes twinkled in it's mesmerising ocean blue form.

"Seb!" Tatum immediately relaxed her tense muscles and and gave Sebastian the tightest hug.

He pulled back immediately but said, "I brought coffee, so you better be careful before you spill it on the linoleum."

Tatum laughed, "Sorry. And thanks." She swiped the cup from his hand and sat down, ushering him to do the same next to her.

"It's been a solid, I don't know, two years?" Tatum began. She sipped her cup of mocha. He remembers.

"I think so...it may have been longer. But you were still on your Moonlight world tour. Remember, I came to your show in New York?" Sebastian answered.

"That's right! And the bodyguards thought you were some random stalker fan and wouldn't let you into my dressing room!" Tatum chuckled as she fondly ponders back to those good old touring days.

"How have you been?" She turned to face him this time. If she had the choice, which she did, she could just skip the whole audition and catch up with Sebastian. This was the only thing on her schedule today.

"Oh, you know, filming a blockbuster movie..." Sebastian scratched the back of his head, acting like what he said wasn't a big deal, which earned a nudge from the elbow by Tatum.

"Shut up. How have you been? How's, what's her name...Allie?" Tatum asks, her eyelashes batting. She never did like Allie, but, it was nice to bring her up. To sound like she cared about Sebastian.

Sebastian went quiet, looked around before muttering softly, so only Tatum could hear.

"Allie and I called it quits."

Tatum was speechless, and ultimately felt guilty. One because she brought it up and probably circulated bad memories back into Sebastian and two because she was just thinking about how much she despised Allie.

"Awh no, Sebby. I'm so sorry," Tatum held her hand out empathetically. This earned a smile from Sebastian, who squeezed Tatum's hand back in return.