33.Dear Anxiety,

Dear Diary,
School's starting tomorrow. Well in 4 hours to be exact.

Dad spent the night at Fiona's. He didn't want to but I insisted that he does that. I wanted to be alone and I wanted for them to hang out without me there.

But when I wanted to sleep I started
thinking about tomorrow and how people are gonna act or what they're going to say and just everything. When that happened I nearly had an anxiety attack. Amazing isn't it?

My body was shaking and breathing seemed like the hardest thing that I ever had to do. I never felt like that before. My leg was jumping up and down like how it does when I'm nervous but this time I couldn't stop it so I cried and just lost it. I felt like at any given moment I could die... the room was getting smaller and smaller... it was awful.

I had a friend who got these so I managed to calm myself after 20 minutes or so. I do still feel a little pain in my chest though.

I called Ned. He was sleep. Who the fuck sleeps at 10:30?
I called Harry. I don't know why he won't stop apologizing.

/
+Just... I'm sorry yeah?

-Why are y-

+I saw your sadness. I saw you checking the calories before you ate anything that I got for you but I just... I never tried to help and you went on and did- that and I'm really sorry.

-Harry you couldn't help me cause I didn't want to be helped.

+Well I'm not doing anything now either.

-Believe me you're doing so much for me.

+...

-Cmon I'm serious.

+Why aren't you sleeping?

-I wanted to... I got occupied and then kinda had an anxiety attack soo.

+What? Why didn't you tell me?

-I just did.

+Are you ok?? Is your dad there?

-Yeah my chest hurts a bit but I'm fine and no I'm alone.

+I'm coming over.

-What no you-

+See you soon.
/

He came here when I told him what happened. Ugh I hate myself so much. I'm always interrupting people's normal lives. It's a shitty feeling. I always give them negativity and sadness and I hate myself for that.

I think I'm finally getting sleepy and writing like a six year old so I'm gonna go.