12-The mischievous guy

----

“Stop kicking me!” Annabelle says angrily.

I smile mischievously as I continue to kick her.She was seating on the end of my bed with her laptop doing our project.Ever since she got here I was trying to make her loosen up but that girl is as stiff as a cardboard.

 I have this thing,of always wanting people to be at ease when they are at my house.It’s quite uncanny actually,but I can’t seem to shake it off.

Annabelle was getting more irritated with me by the minutes.

“I swear if you don’t stop Hale,I’ll-I’ll-“

I switch from my laying position on the bed to lean on my elbow.

“You’ll what BMN?!”

She squints her eyes. “I’ll go Floyd Mayweather on you!”

I snicker. “As if.I’m sure you’re probably scared of hurting a fly.”

She sets the laptop on the side table before turning to me. “Well good thing you’re not a fly!”

She starts pumping up and down with her hands balled up into fists.

“What are you doing?” I frown.

“What does it look like? I’m about to beat you’re ass.”

There was a second of silence before I burst out laughing.

This was priceless.I continue to laugh rolling around.

She frowns at my outburst.

“Oh you don’t think I can hit you?!” She pinches her lips before coming on to me and punching my arm.That only made me laugh harder.

Next thing I know she’s back on the bed flying her little fists at my stomach.

After a while I got bored of it,that and the fact that it was starting to hurt.A little tiny bit.But frankly I think her fists were hurting more though.I grab them stopping her assault.

“You’re a violent little kitten.”I say.

”Kitten?!”

“Would you prefer squirrel?”

“No.”She cringes.

“Then bunny.”I smirk at her disgusted face.

“None okay.You’re nicknames are the worst.And I never understood why guys felt like calling girls pet nicknames.”

“Well,sometimes it’s because the girl really has a certain trait to the animal and sometimes it’s because  we need to become creative when it comes to nicknames.We can’t go around calling everyone babe,they’ll notice.”I swear the first guy that came up with a pet name for a girl was about to get caught and decided to call her like the first thing he saw passing by him.Which was a cat.