Chapter 4 Love Is Always The Answer

When she has a problem, she always runs from it. I have heard this from not only Megatherium, but also Eucladoceros, her older sister. Eucladoceros has always hoped Synthetoceras wouldn't just run away from her problems all the time, but just "use her antlers to fight" them.
Using Prowl, I have finally found her (and calmed her down) without her noticing. After she was calmed down. I deliberately stopped my Prowl effects (Yes, we can do that, but it is not in-game. Or else the game won't be fun.)
"Stop running away from your problems!" said a familiar voice to Synthetoceras. "It is me: Eucladoceros." Eucladoceros added.
Just in case you didn't know, I brought her here too.
"Stop forcing me not to run away from my problems! It's scary!" Synthetoceras panicked.
"Let me tell you something, Ludia gave you 3 antlers for a reason, and that reason is to defend yourself." Eucladoceros said to Synthetoceras.
"But I am just a Common! And you 2 are Epics!" she replied. "I am the worst..."
"Don't you dare say that!" we both shouted, then we looked at each other.
"You are my sister. You are NOT the worst. There are much more creatures that are worse than you. Remember this: YOU ARE MY SISTER!" Eucladoceros yelled.
"And you are my love!" I said. "Oh shoot!"
"Wait, you love my sister?" Eucladoceros asked.
"Well yes... But please don't tell anyone!" I requested embarrassingly.
"Alright, but we need to locate back to the training grounds." Eucladoceros said.
"Well, look who popped up here?" said Tyrannosaurus Gen 2.
We were both scared.
"Oh hello, Panthera! (That is what I call my sister who is a Cave Lion)" I said.
"Anyway, let's get you back to the training grounds." Tyrannosaurus Gen 2 said, surprisingly not very strict.
We went back to the training grounds, and we were training once again.