night out/ otw pt.3

"TURN IT UP WHAT U DOING"
billie yells, turning the music up.

"OH YEAH THIS MY JAM"
she sings doing a little happy dance in the driver's seat.

"Eh your voice is better anyways"
I say changing the song to the next track. She looks at me with devil eyes. If looks could kill.

"I'm not letting you get away with that"
"What u gonna do about it"

She goes to open her mouth, shocked at my response but i shut her up
"COPYCAT TRYNA COP MY GLAMOUR"
"Dudeee turn that shit off"
"It's your shit"

She changes the track and bbh comes on.

"All you wanna do is kiss me"
I sing going up to her ear as i twirl my finger in the air, pointing to her face.
She tenses up and grabs the gear tighter.

"Everybody knows you and i are suicide and stolen art"
"Don't do it y/n"
I do exactly the opposite she says and moan just like she does during that part of the song.
"Fuckin tease"

-

We pull up to what seems like a fancy restaurant. She locks the gear in place and turns off the engine, jogging to my side of the car. Opening the door for me she holds out her hand for me to grab

"For you ma lady"
"You're so fancy bil"

She closes the car door behind me and locks the car. Walking to the restaurant, she seems like she knows quite a lot of people here.

"Ayo Prince"
"Yoo billie what's up, haven't seen you in a while"
"Yeah bro it's been forever"

"Who's this pretty little lady?"
"Back off she mine"
She says sturdily, wrapping her arm around my waist and pulling me to her side.

"Chill bil i was just kidding"
"Aight, anyway you got our reservation for two?"
"Right this way"

We follow behind him as i made sure to intertwine my fingers with hers. We are lead to a fancy candle lit table which was situated in the corner of the room, a flower painting above it. The atmosphere was warm and romantic, with calm music playing softly in the background.

"Here it is"
"Thanks Prince"
"Anytime, if u guys need anything just wave over to me by the desk over there"
He points to the reception desk.
We both nod and take our seats in front of us, taking a look at the menu.

"How do you know him?"
"I used to come here all the time as a kid"
"That explains how you basically know everyone here"
"Yeah"
She says with a slight giggle.

"What you gonna eat?"
She smirks and just moves her eyes, looking up at me from above the menu.
"That's for dessert"
I say laughing

She waves over to Prince and orders our food along with wine.

We talk for what seems to be hours until the food comes going through many various topics, from our childhoods to how we both fell in love now.

How our lives would've been if we hadn't met each other. Bil says she probably would have ended her life as she was not happy at all and was severely in a state of depression.

My eyes begin watering at the mention of the deep topic, however i let her go on as she never opens up about her mental health. I put my hand on top of hers and rub the back of her palm with my thumb, gently stroking it.

"What about you?"
"Well i would've probably been a wreck considering the fact that my parents kicked me out when i told them i liked girls"
"You won't have to worry about that mamas, you have me now"
"And you have me. Please bil don't even think about doing the things you mentioned earlier"
"Wouldn't even dream of it"
"I love you"
"I love you too y/n"